Powerful Image 07.01.05

I’m personally not that physically attracted to heavily muscled women and if you were to just read off her stats (5’2" 130+ lbs, etc) to me, I’d picture a “bulky” fitness babe. But after seeing that pic, all I can say is DAAAAAAAMN!!! drooling

[quote]rainjack wrote:
How about her?

I think this is a great combination of both a sexy woman and a powerful physique.

This wouldn’t happen to be Cory, would it? Kind of looks like her legs.
[/quote]

Not takin’ the bait.

[quote]gojira wrote:
rainjack wrote:
How about her?

I think this is a great combination of both a sexy woman and a powerful physique.

This wouldn’t happen to be Cory, would it? Kind of looks like her legs.

Not takin’ the bait.[/quote]

Gojira, Gojira, Gojira…why do you think I would be baiting you?

My contention is that you can see everything you want to see in this photo. It just depends on where you look.

Granted - she’s not pulling a 747, or covered in chalk from her last set of bench presses, but she does display uncommon muscularity, which is exactly what I like in the PI’s.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
More importantly, my penis tells me it is a Powerful Image. And he is never wrong. Therefore, it is a perfect powerful image.[/quote]

Bingo! We have a winner. PI of females pictures ARE ALL about the penis factor regardless of whether you get a majority vote from the t-vixens agreeing with you :wink:

I just know she has a buttercup face which makes me want her all the more :wink:

[quote]randman wrote:
PI of females pictures ARE ALL about the penis factor regardless of whether you get a majority vote from the t-vixens agreeing with you :wink:
[/quote]

What is that even supposed to mean?!? If the image is of a woman, it can only be considered a powerful image if your penis salutes? Honestly not trying to start a fight, but I call “bullshit”. A female athlete doing something impressive is a powerful image, regardless of whether or not you’d like to fuck her.

[quote]Jillybop wrote:
What is that even supposed to mean?!? If the image is of a woman, it can only be considered a powerful image if your penis salutes? Honestly not trying to start a fight, but I call “bullshit”. A female athlete doing something impressive is a powerful image, regardless of whether or not you’d like to fuck her.

[/quote]

Thank you.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Gojira, Gojira, Gojira…why do you think I would be baiting you?

My contention is that you can see everything you want to see in this photo. It just depends on where you look.

Granted - she’s not pulling a 747, or covered in chalk from her last set of bench presses, but she does display uncommon muscularity, which is exactly what I like in the PI’s.
[/quote]

No nibble here. I think your worm’s dead.

[quote]Jillybop wrote:
[/quote]
Jillybop using the F word. I love it!!

[quote]gojira wrote:
No nibble here. I think your worm’s dead.[/quote]

That’s what Jana told me last night, too.

I don’t care who you are - that was funny.

Yup.

:smiley:

[quote]Jillybop wrote:
If the image is of a woman, it can only be considered a powerful image if your penis salutes? [/quote]

[quote]rainjack wrote:
gojira wrote:
No nibble here. I think your worm’s dead.

[/quote]

Shutdown will do that to ya.

[quote]
I don’t care who you are - that was funny.[/quote]

Bet ya didn’t think so last night.

[quote]gojira wrote:

Shutdown will do that to ya.

I don’t care who you are - that was funny.

Bet ya didn’t think so last night.[/quote]

That was called self-deprecating humor (if that is in fact how you spell it). I can assure you that all my cylinders are firing just fine. I have another 50 days or so until shutdown might might possibly occur.

At the risk of coming back to the thread topic… :wink:

I’d personally prefer pictures of hot women who were also kicking ass. I mean, if a hot chick is lifting more weight than me, or is taking someone out with a figure-four, or is jumping hurdles at unheard of rates, that’s likely to push me more than a sweet softy.

Maybe a picture of Ericka at a meet? Seeing her lift that kind of weight would certainly motivate me more than the chick posing at the left hand side of my screen. (seeing someone do something better than me is always motivating… especially when it’s lifting weights and it’s by a woman :slight_smile: )

[quote]rainjack wrote:

That was called self-deprecating humor (if that is in fact how you spell it).
[/quote]

Yes, it was, but you can’t blame me for taking it and running with it.

[quote]

I can assure you that all my cylinders are firing just fine. I have another 50 days or so until shutdown might might possibly occur. [/quote]

Good luck with that. Hope you have your PCT all planned out.

[quote]graphicsMan wrote:

I’d personally prefer pictures of hot women who were also kicking ass. I mean, if a hot chick is lifting more weight than me, or is taking someone out with a figure-four, or is jumping hurdles at unheard of rates, that’s likely to push me more than a sweet softy.

Maybe a picture of Ericka at a meet? Seeing her lift that kind of weight would certainly motivate me more than the chick posing at the left hand side of my screen. (seeing someone do something better than me is always motivating… especially when it’s lifting weights and it’s by a woman :slight_smile: )[/quote]

Amen

[quote]graphicsMan wrote:

Maybe a picture of Ericka at a meet? Seeing her lift that kind of weight would certainly motivate me more than the chick posing at the left hand side of my screen. (seeing someone do something better than me is always motivating… especially when it’s lifting weights and it’s by a woman :slight_smile: )[/quote]

I agree! But until we find them, let’s enjoy the T & A. AND also post inspring, performance pictures of women who may not fit conventional standards of beauty.

sniff…sniff…I’ve got a tear in my eye… :slight_smile:

Yay! Somebody gets it! If the woman is attractive, all the better, but it isn’t required in order to be a powerful image.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:

I agree! But until we find them, let’s enjoy the T & A. AND also post inspring, performance pictures of women who may not fit conventional standards of beauty.

[/quote]

There is an entire thread full of them.

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=606488

And this is the frustrating thing. That after we voiced our opinions before, Shugart said he couldn’t find any, so we posted a ton of them. However, very few if any were ever used. So I said screw it and just tried to ignore it (yes, I know I can turn off the images). Yes, this is something I feel very strongly about. So strongly that I unfairly went off on one of the female moderators, and for that I am sorry. However, the point remains that there are a number of women that visit this site. We work our asses off just like every male who trains and deserve some respect.

[quote]gojira wrote:
jsbrook wrote:

There is an entire thread full of them.

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=606488

And this is the frustrating thing. That after we voiced our opinions before, Shugart said he couldn’t find any, so we posted a ton of them. However, very few if any were ever used. So I said screw it and just tried to ignore it (yes, I know I can turn off the images). Yes, this is something I feel very strongly about. So strongly that I unfairly went off on one of the female moderators, and for that I am sorry. However, the point remains that there are a number of women that visit this site. We work our asses off just like every male who trains and deserve some respect. [/quote]

I’m not sure that all of those fit the parameters (height + width) for the powerful images, but I’m sure that some do. I would HAPPY to have some of those mixed in. Ultimately, it’s up to TC. Maybe you should just PM him, and ask him to mix it up a little more. But it’s one thing to campaign for more images of female athletes that would inspire you and some other women (and some of us men). And an entirely different matter to try to eliminate a type of image that I and most if not all of the men on this site enjoy. Even if it doesn’t do anything for you. (though I’m not sure if you’re trying to do this [anymore]-or really if you ever were. I don’t know whether you just wanted the addition of pictures like the motivating physiques thread or the elimination of pictures like the current woman. The former I have no problem with. The latter I do)

[quote]Jillybop wrote:
sniff…sniff…I’ve got a tear in my eye… :slight_smile:

Yay! Somebody gets it! If the woman is attractive, all the better, but it isn’t required in order to be a powerful image.

[/quote]

I personally don’t want to see any unattractive women as PI’s. So far, TC hasn’t disappointed. And if she has that buttercup face and come hither look while doing tricep pushdowns, awesome!!!

The more powerful the penis reaction, the more powerful the image. TC has had it right all along.