Powerful Image 03-24-05

Anyone else find todays “powerful image” a little less than powerful? How about comical and a little sad? I don’t know which is more ridiculous, the pants or the upper back.
Sorry, just my 2 cents.

In regards to your pondering, I’m going to have to say its the pants: most ridiculous thing I’ve seen in a while. Total Def Leppard (but not as shhweeeet!). I think he stole those from this fat woman I saw at the grocery store (bakery section, of course!).

It’s Freaky Smurf! I was trying to figure out if the pants are wet or color-graded.

DB

I think it’s very gay to say the least. Oh, and sad.

That’s not the look I’m going for.

If you put the rest of the spandex suit on him he would look like the cartoon character “The Tick”.

He’s a big sumbitch, I’ll give him that. Reminds me of Cirque du Soliel on serious amounts of steroids.

Who is he?

Based upon the monogramed belt, I’m guessing his name is Dennis James. On the otherhand, based upon his choice in clothing, wearing someone else’s belt is certainly in the cards.

Yep, his name Dennis James. Did a google search. Guys an IFBB pro, according to his website. Theres a pic on his site, back shot and he’s got that same belt on.

Anyone care to offer an explanation on the smurf tights look?

[quote]Knuckles14 wrote:
Anyone else find todays “powerful image” a little less than powerful? How about comical and a little sad? I don’t know which is more ridiculous, the pants or the upper back.
Sorry, just my 2 cents.[/quote]

The pants. I just am hoping that’s sweat…

The only explanation I can think of is that he is the merely the blue band of the rainbow. What we don’t see, are the other members of his group: red, orange, yellow, green, indigo and violet members of his gay pride parade group.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

DB

[quote]danreeves1973 wrote:
Yep, his name Dennis James. Did a google search. Guys an IFBB pro, according to his website. Theres a pic on his site, back shot and he’s got that same belt on.

Anyone care to offer an explanation on the smurf tights look?[/quote]

I vote in favour to change the picture, looking at it is giving me some weird mixture of inferiority and superiority that doesn’t quite seem powerful enough. Anyone second the pic change?

[quote]Orbitalboner wrote:
I vote in favour to change the picture, looking at it is giving me some weird mixture of inferiority and superiority that doesn’t quite seem powerful enough. Anyone second the pic change?[/quote]

I do. I say bring “The Rock”, even the blond wig pic dollarbill posted for me is better. I keep fearing that “smurfy” is going to break this mega fart through my screen.

Alternativelly we could hijack this thread again and post more pics of DJ “The Rock”, he is lovely…

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1111690947957.pcmo04-05.jpg

[quote]Orbitalboner wrote:
I vote in favour to change the picture, looking at it is giving me some weird mixture of inferiority and superiority that doesn’t quite seem powerful enough. Anyone second the pic change?[/quote]

Here another pic of James

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1111691000281.11daysout.jpg

11 day prior to the '03 Mr. O

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1111691051513.11daysout_6.jpg

Front Shot prior to the '03 Mr. O

I used to train with a guy who rocked the spandex pants as well… It’s just weird.

As for Dennis James, I believe he’s done most of his proffesional training in Thailand and might not be hip to the current styles in training wear.

You guys dont like his upper back?? WHAT!! Its huge thick and wide… ya definately not the look im going for… So what if this guy is wearing spandex pants there are a shitload of guys who wear spandex under their shorts these days, hows this different. That said I dont wear them and yes I would make fun of someone wearing them… though cant say I would make fun of this guy.

[quote]TwistedLocal wrote:
You guys dont like his upper back?? WHAT!! Its huge thick and wide… ya definately not the look im going for… So what if this guy is wearing spandex pants there are a shitload of guys who wear spandex under their shorts these days, hows this different. That said I dont wear them and yes I would make fun of someone wearing them… though cant say I would make fun of this guy.[/quote]

I agree. I would make fun of him as soon as he left the room. But that’s it.

Ok the pants, maybe he just wanted to look like superman, but what the fuck’s up with that hat?