Powerful Image 03.20.05

Thank you, dond1esel, for that pic of The Rock. Much more flattering than the Saturday Night Live bit. I happen to think he is beautiful.

[quote]jana wrote:
Thank you, dond1esel, for that pic of The Rock. Much more flattering than the Saturday Night Live bit. I happen to think he is beautiful.[/quote]

Hey you guys, thank you for the pics of The Rock - anybody know his real name?

I love his movies but never saw him fight - wig and all I also still think he is beautiful! And he seems a real nice and friendly (and funny)person, too.

He plays a gay broadway wanna be or something like that in Be Cool, doesn’t he?
There’s a preview with a scene of him singing some western song in full dude suit, trying to kick the dancing girls out of the way. Funny as hell.

[quote]Alpha F wrote:
jana wrote:
Thank you, dond1esel, for that pic of The Rock. Much more flattering than the Saturday Night Live bit. I happen to think he is beautiful.

Hey you guys, thank you for the pics of The Rock - anybody know his real name?

I love his movies but never saw him fight - wig and all I also still think he is beautiful! And he seems a real nice and friendly (and funny)person, too.

[/quote]

Dwayne Johnson

his real name is Duane Johnston (or Johnson, i forget). he used to play football for Miami, and not the one in ohio.

The Rocks real name is Dwayne Johnson
and back the the topic
i hope that i will look that good when i get to be that age

Re: The Rock

“His name is Dwayne Douglas Johnson. But you can call him DJ, or you can call him DDJ, but you doesn’t have to call him ‘Johnson’…”

BTW, he’s the nephew of another great wrestling great: Peter Maivia.

[quote]TeeVee69 wrote:
Re: The Rock

“His name is Dwayne Douglas Johnson. But you can call him DJ, or you can call him DDJ, but you doesn’t have to call him ‘Johnson’…”

BTW, he’s the nephew of another great wrestling great: Peter Maivia.[/quote]

Oops – not the nephew of, but the grandson of PM.

This quote is from Yahoo | Mail, Weather, Search, Politics, News, Finance, Sports & Videos
"High Chief Peter Maivia was the first Samoan ever to wrestle. He won tag-team titles with his son, Rocky Johnson, as well as Pat Patterson. Adopted sibling of Afa and Sika, and related to many Samoan wrestlers today, including Rikishi Fatu and Dwayne Johnson. -thanks Gregory Knowles

High Chief Peter Maivia-died of cancer. Was The Rock’s grandfather.
-GOVER "

He looks better in this pic.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I think he is about what I am trying to get to in terms of overall size and proportion. I also think Jo Jo Ntiforo is more along the lines of what I am trying to get to. I have no desire to look like a Mr. Olympia freak. The guys who compete at the NPC contests are more my overall goal.
[/quote]

I hadn’t heard of Ntiforo before, so in case anyone wants to check out what Prof X is describing: http://www.jojontiforo.com/home.html

That is one big but symmetrical SOB. Good stuff.

Kuz

Hey, that’s funny. His mother works in the town where I go to college. (Yeah, it’s really only worth posting if it were HIM that lived here. Oh well).

[quote]Kuz wrote:

I hadn’t heard of Ntiforo before, so in case anyone wants to check out what Prof X is describing: http://www.jojontiforo.com/home.html

That is one big but symmetrical SOB. Good stuff.

Kuz[/quote]