T Nation

Powerful Image 03.20.05

The guy’s name is Rusty Jeffers. He is a Master’s IBBF pro.

At 5’9" and 250ish, he has the physique I aspire to. I was just wondering if anyone else thought he had a physique worthy of emulation.

I’ve traded a couple of emails with him, and he knew nothing about this site. Hopefully he will join T-Nation and impart some 35+ bodybuilding wisdom.

I agree Rainjack, that is a top notch physique lean with a ton of muscle, but I think the majority of us with average genetics would need a lot of chemical help to reach that level. But, then again what do I know just my opinion!

I sent his picture to my wife and told her that is what I am going to look like…

She didn’t seem too excited about it; Me thinks she doubts that I could get there, me also thinks she is right!

I will just have to keep chugging along along though…and one day I might just get close!

[quote]rainjack wrote:

At 5’9" and 250ish, he has the physique I aspire to. I was just wondering if anyone else thought he had a physique worthy of emulation.
[/quote]

That would require a resounding ‘YES’ from me.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
The guy’s name is Rusty Jeffers. He is a Master’s IBBF pro.

I’ve traded a couple of emails with him, and he knew nothing about this site. Hopefully he will join T-Nation and impart some 35+ bodybuilding wisdom.[/quote]

I think he is about what I am trying to get to in terms of overall size and proportion. I also think Jo Jo Ntiforo is more along the lines of what I am trying to get to. I have no desire to look like a Mr. Olympia freak. The guys who compete at the NPC contests are more my overall goal.

Plus Rusty has a cool hairstyle.

actually, yes, RJ. He looks rugged and strong, not a pump type like a lot of bb’s look like.
But you just like him cause of the bald head, admit it!

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I think he is about what I am trying to get to in terms of overall size and proportion. I also think Jo Jo Ntiforo is more along the lines of what I am trying to get to. I have no desire to look like a Mr. Olympia freak. The guys who compete at the NPC contests are more my overall goal.

[/quote]

I agree with the hairstyle, Prof. But you’re going to have to go to the Michael Jackson Skin Care Institute to look just like Rusty.

I don’t care who you are - THAT was funny.

RJ

Good Luck man. That is a lot of work and some great genes. That is a lofty goal but worth it.

I’d be happy with the overall effect but probably will never get to that level of BF.

Does he have wings or is it just my eyes?

[quote]rainjack wrote:
At 5’9" and 250ish, he has the physique I aspire to. I was just wondering if anyone else thought he had a physique worthy of emulation.[/quote]

Actually, I’m more wondering who wouldn’t think that. My guess would be anyone on this site would like to have his physique, even though many may think they will never be able to.

I, for one, not only would like to, I’m also pretty optimistic I’ll get there.

And yes, it would definitely be extremely cool if he joined the site and became an active poster. Unfortunately, I’m sure he’d be pissing off one or two of his sponsors if he did, so his potential willingness to share his experience might be overcome by his financial interests.

His abs look like they have been carved in stone, like a work of art really. He also reminds me of that actor The Rock, from Walking Tall and Welcome to the Jungle? Could administration post a picture of The Rock?..He is lovely!

His physique reminds me of mike mentzer’s, or mayber its just the mustache.

you know…for that 15 or 20 minutes when Mentzer was in shape…man he looked good.
I was always impressed with Mentzer. And Casey Viator. Guys that are just big and look like they could actually use the muscle.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Professor X wrote:

I agree with the hairstyle, Prof. But you’re going to have to go to the Michael Jackson Skin Care Institute to look just like Rusty.

[/quote]
ooooh…you’re goin’ ta hell for that one…

I will fulfill your request before the administrators. Does this do it for you?

[quote]Alpha F wrote:
His abs look like they have been carved in stone, like a work of art really. He also reminds me of that actor The Rock, from Walking Tall and Welcome to the Jungle? Could administration post a picture of The Rock?..He is lovely![/quote]

Jeez, when Mentzer was on he looked freakin phenominal!

dollarbill, that was freakin hilarious!

The Rock, 7-time WWE champion and movie star, whom I love.

And by love I mean draw comparisons to and watch on tv.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Professor X wrote:

I don’t care who you are - THAT was funny.[/quote]

LMMFAO!
This is exactly the physique I aspire to have. I have the exact hairstyle also, so I’m on my way!

I think the guy in the Powerful Image looks pretty ridiculous, but I won’t be telling him that.

[quote]dond1esel wrote:
The Rock, 7-time WWE champion and movie star, whom I love.

And by love I mean draw comparisons to and watch on tv.[/quote]

Dude, even if you meant you wanted to have mad passionate bunny sex with him…at your size who’s gonna say anything???