Powerful Apparel

apart from elitefs is there any websites that stock there clothing? i did a quick google search, and also went on there website however it doesnt seem like they sell any shirts apart from the standard powerful t shirt, and too get 3 t shirts from elitefs delivery will cost me double what the tshirts cost

free shipping in the U.S.

I love the u.s. of A.

bummer for you mate… you can’t get something like this down under?

My fav…

that’s some good stuff.

anyone know how thick the shirts are?

if I workout in T-Nation ones, I die from the heat, are these ones any more breathable?

do they sell sleeveless apparel as well?

[quote]inthego wrote:
http://www.powerfulapparel.com/

free shipping in the U.S.

I love the u.s. of A.

bummer for you mate… you can’t get something like this down under? [/quote]

doesnt seem like it at the moment, well with a decent price, i just didnt want to pay 109 for delivery when the three shirts i was ordering came to a total of 48-58 dollars

[quote]mike402 wrote:
do they sell sleeveless apparel as well?[/quote]

in the FAQ section, it says no, but says “we figure people can destroy the clothes on their own” or something like that, lol

i’m thinking a size too big and cut the sleeves and it should be comfortable to workout in

Elite has free shipping till Thursday at 11am EST [they usually do this twice a month so just plan your orders around their sales. They also do a 25% off everything at least once a month; for whatever that info is worth to you

[quote]saps wrote:
Elite has free shipping till Thursday at 11am EST [they usually do this twice a month so just plan your orders around their sales. They also do a 25% off everything at least once a month; for whatever that info is worth to you[/quote]

i’m led to believe that the offer is only for US residents, however since Biotest australia is having a sale i just bought a tub of Metabolic Drive, some Spike tabs and a red t logo tshirt, if only they made some long sleeved shirts