T Nation

Powerdrive stacked

Just wanted to let you guys know…I am a hockey goalie, and once in awhile we’ll get a game together late at night when me and my friends get off of work, well, friday night I worked 6 hours at a restaruarnt than got our ice time from 12:30 am to 2:30 am, I needed a little kick so I used 2 and half servings of powerdrive, and gasp another company’s fat burner with the same basic ingredients as the old MD6 at a dose and a half…HOLY CRAP, I played two hours straight and made some of the maddest saves in my life, I was stopping breakaway after breakaway, anyways, if your doing any type of goaltending, I would reccomend this stack big time…

Where do you play at? I am also a goalie and have tried Power Drive, I don’t get any of the same affects from it. I did however order the Tribex-500 and the M, so hopefully I will get a benefit from that.

I am from st. louis, I played in high school (ice)and am most likely going to be trying out for a uppper level roller hockey team next season…I dont know if it was the powerdrice/eca etc stack or if I was just in the zone, but this is the first time that I have used these dosages and I hjave never been more focused and aware in the net.

A lot of people on here say that Power Drive does wonderful things for them. Maybe I am just one of the rare few who get no benefit from it.

I didn’t get much from my first few tries either… I believe the effects get better the more you take, so I’m considering getting a second can even though the first didn’t work too well for me.

I live off the stuff, training or not. Gives me a real mental edge.

I just ordered my first bucket of powerdrive and I can’t wait to try it. I have been using most of the other Biotest supps for over a year but I have heard so many great things about powerdrive I figured that I had to at least give it a try. I hope it is as great as they say!