T Nation

Powerade 'Zero' Sucks

So as I’ve stated before, I typically use gatorade powder in my PWO drink. This week I ran out and forgot to buy more.

So at my gym they have powerade and powerade zero for sale.

Being that I just lifted, I was in a rush to get home. So I just snagged the “zero” option seeing that it was a 0 cal. drink.

Then I drink it with my whey and reread the bottle and see that it’s 0 carb and 0 sugar (what i was in need of).

ugh. that’s ghey.

There is a sign by it saying something to the effect of:
“The drink that makes you work harder”

That’s just stupid.

Yeah, it makes you work harder because it makes you ‘think’ it’s helping you out. But it’s not. Because you aren’t getting anything from it. Just flavored water.

Yeah this might be a stupid argument; but it pissed me off.

If it was zero calorie, and you knew that when you bought it, then why would you think it had any carbs or any sugar ?

I think the stuff is decent, but then again, I also drink a lot of flavored water.

You boned that one up all on your own.

[quote]B rocK wrote:
So as I’ve stated before, I typically use gatorade powder in my PWO drink. This week I ran out and forgot to buy more.

So at my gym they have powerade and powerade zero for sale.

Being that I just lifted, I was in a rush to get home. So I just snagged the “zero” option seeing that it was a 0 cal. drink.

Then I drink it with my whey and reread the bottle and see that it’s 0 carb and 0 sugar (what i was in need of).

ugh. that’s ghey.

There is a sign by it saying something to the effect of:
“The drink that makes you work harder”

That’s just stupid.

Yeah, it makes you work harder because it makes you ‘think’ it’s helping you out. But it’s not. Because you aren’t getting anything from it. Just flavored water.

Yeah this might be a stupid argument; but it pissed me off.[/quote]

Rofl aye that was pretty stupid on your own part - zero calorie is going to equal zero carbs.

Maybe it has added minerals/aminos and the such?

yeah; it was a dumb move.

$1.50 taken from me.

guess it just shows me how “out of it” i truly am after a workout.

it did have some ‘other stuff’ in it.

but all i was hoping for was some simple carbs; and not HFCS like in the regular powerade.

this thread sure as hell doesnt make you look too briliant ! :stuck_out_tongue:

haha

oh; but i am!

how intellegent are you after 90min of training? are you at all mentally drained?
i am.

Well… I dunno but I always feel like getting a very slow blowjob while laying on a bed lol :S

[quote]zraw wrote:
Well… I dunno but I always feel like getting a very slow blowjob while laying on a bed lol :S[/quote]

I always feel like that

[quote]WhiteTiger711 wrote:
zraw wrote:
Well… I dunno but I always feel like getting a very slow blowjob while laying on a bed lol :S

I always feel like that[/quote]

Yeah, i’d like to think there aren’t a whole lot of moments in a mans life where he would say, “you know what I would absolutely hate right now? A nice slow blowjob while I relax and maybe enjoy a good movie with my feet up, that would just be the absolute worst thing thing right now, it would completely ruin my day”.

No but sometimes I prefer getting a fast blowjob while standing up so I can cream her face better!

lolll

haha

what a nice turn this thread took.

i agree with both speeds of bj’s

as long as it’s all in there…none of this ‘tip bizness’

“go balls deep!”