Power Unlimited The Movie

Anyone hear when this will be out? or whats going on with it?

Ditto. Last I heard the producers were holding out for a distribution deal that would allow this to be shown in theaters. At this point they just need to print out the dvds and sell them online.

[quote]Vz wrote:
Anyone hear when this will be out? or whats going on with it?[/quote]

I’m pretty sure it did a limited realese in some states in the US last year…

[quote]Hanley wrote:
Vz wrote:
Anyone hear when this will be out? or whats going on with it?

I’m pretty sure it did a limited realese in some states in the US last year…[/quote]

Nope hasn’t shown up in any type of general release in the U.S. last I heard in March was that they were still trying to get it shown at a couple of film festivals, but other than that I don’t know of any theater in the U.S. that has carried it. my guess is there probably isn’t much demand from the general public for a movie like this

It was premiered in Sacramento earlier this year. I just had a route around on Fortified Iron to see if I actually did remember someone talking about it or whether I was just imagaing it.

Anyway it turns out it was shown, APPARENTLY some of the Diablo barbell and Supertraining guys saw it too.

I think they were trying to get it shown at festivals and the likes before they went to DVD. I don’t know if they were successful.

[quote]Hanley wrote:
It was premiered in Sacramento earlier this year. I just had a route around on Fortified Iron to see if I actually did remember someone talking about it or whether I was just imagaing it.

Anyway it turns out it was shown, APPARENTLY some of the Diablo barbell and Supertraining guys saw it too.

I think they were trying to get it shown at festivals and the likes before they went to DVD. I don’t know if they were successful.

[/quote]

cheers, was looking at the myspace page of it too, but didn’t have nothing about a date, and good job on all 3 lifts at the ipo nationals too man,

Thanks man. When are we gonna see you back on the platform??

[quote]Hanley wrote:
Thanks man. When are we gonna see you back on the platform??[/quote]

might do the bench comp in sept, if not probaly nationals in jan, weighing 90 in the morning now before eating so border line on weight classes