I want to purchase a power rack.
I think I’ve narrowed my decision to:
- C-8510 powerrack from New York barbell: $350, free shipping
- Parabody rack: $500, store is down the street from me
- EliteFitness Standard Power Rack: $600 plus $165 shipping
C-8510 is least expensive, (marked down from $600 if that means anything). Is this a quality product?
- Parabody I have demo’ed and can live with.
- EliteFitness has closer spaces holes, is more expensive and takes 4-6 weeks to ship - I expect it is good quality (true?) Is it worth the wait?
Any feedback would be appreciated. I’m tempted to go with the NYBarbell rack, all things being equal due to price. Are they a reliable company? How quickly do they ship things? is the rack any good?