Power of the US Air Force

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
The reason why it is set up the way it is is for US citizens to go and worship at the alter of military might and to scare foreigners. It’s a kinda sick tourist destination. After playing cowboy in Tombstone they can go and take pictures of real killing machines.[/quote]

Dude…you just think weird.

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:
TKOWKD1 wrote:
gatesoftanhauser wrote:

That’s funny, because I’ve been praying for the opposite. Canada’s got some incredible natural resources that would greatly benefit the US

If Bush and Chaney had a baby gatesoftanhauser would be it.
There’s nothing funny about war asshole. Your mom should have had that abortion, I feel sorry for her.

Awww, it sounds like somebody didn’t drink his Cafe Latte Chi Mocha with whip cream this morning. ;( It’s okay, just go get in your smug little “eco-green” car, and drive back to your smug mansion in the Toronto suburbs where you can fret about how superior you think Canada is to the rest of the world.

We should annex Canada. Maybe that would stop their superiority complexes.[/quote]

Hehehe… “Eco-Green”. I drive a 6.7 liter cummins… take that canadian stereo types!

UtahLama wrote:
Holy over-reaction Batman.

Fuck off weird capital letter name guy.

Who are you to tell someone how to react to a joke? Some people – myself included – don’t think it’s funny to joke about things that people have needlessly died for.[/quote]

The same way you joked about MSM’s kids dad losing his legs?

[quote]ab_power wrote:
Hehehe… “Eco-Green”. I drive a 6.7 liter cummins… take that canadian stereo types!

[/quote]

Ya, but Alberta is badass.

[quote]TKOWKD1 wrote:
Canadian and American soldiers die daily in Afghanistan for peace and you want to make jokes?

F’Peace, I Piss on you gatesoftanhauser.

[/quote]

I wasn’t joking. If the chance came to invade Canada, I’d be in the first C-130 to parachute jump into Ottowa.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
UtahLama wrote:
Holy over-reaction Batman.

Fuck off weird capital letter name guy.

Who are you to tell someone how to react to a joke? Some people – myself included – don’t think it’s funny to joke about things that people have needlessly died for.

The same way you joked about MSM’s kids dad losing his legs?[/quote]

That wasn’t a joke. I really meant what I said about him having fun the with them. Besides that there is a big difference between the two situations. I never joke about death…

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
The reason why it is set up the way it is is for US citizens to go and worship at the alter of military might and to scare foreigners. It’s a kinda sick tourist destination. After playing cowboy in Tombstone they can go and take pictures of real killing machines.

Dude…you just think weird.[/quote]

Or maybe it’s everyone else that thinks weird.

I wasn’t joking. If the chance came to invade Canada, I’d be in the first C-130 to parachute jump into Ottowa.

[/quote]
No you wouldn’t. You’d be left behind to clean the head…I mean the latrine.

We’re pretty much ‘America 2’ already. Invading us would just make it official.

TKOWKD1 wrote:
Canadian and American soldiers die daily in Afghanistan for peace and you want to make jokes?

[/quote]

And I’d be there to shove a rifle down your throat as soon as you landed.

gatesoftanhauser wrote:

No you wouldn’t. You’d be left behind to clean the head…I mean the latrine.[/quote]

Only if I get to clean your head, sweetie

What the hell just happened?

[quote]AssClown wrote:
What the hell just happened?[/quote]

who knows.

Awkward…

Big Truck guys what are you trying to do, compensate?

High gas prices will hit where it hurts the most, in your pocket. I hear some dealerships aren’t taking trucks as trade-in anymore. Diesels only make sense in Europe where it’s half the price of petrol. North America diesel drivers are getting a raw deal since it usually costs more yet costs less to refine. What gives?

Biofuel = Ultimate Fail
Thanks for raising the price of corn.

[quote]TKOWKD1 wrote:

High gas prices will hit where it hurts the most, in your pocket. [/quote]

Profound. Where else would high prices of any commodity hit, exactly, if not in the pocket?

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
TKOWKD1 wrote:

High gas prices will hit where it hurts the most, in your pocket.

Profound. Where else would high prices of any commodity hit, exactly, if not in the pocket?[/quote]

My ass kind of hurts after I fill up, so I’d say I’m getting it there too.

Despite the cultural differences Canada almost equals US. That difference is 18%, let’s call it the 18% Rule.

Canadians pay 18% more for same stuff, on average.
We earn 18% less, and get taxed 18% more.
American beer 4% vs Canadian beer 5%, so 20% is almost 18%.

Most Polular Car in US: Toyota Camary
Most Popular Car in Canada: Honda Civic
Again 18% bigger and more.

Most Popular Ride in T-Nation: gatesofanhauser’s mom, zing :wink:

Seriously though, why the hate?
Why the urge to annex or wage war?
Hitler annexed Austria and Czechoslovakia before WWII, and we all know his legacy.

Our great nations have always fought side by side and we all bleed the same, so there’s no need for war. Eventually our oil dependence will pass and even Amero Union with Mexico may be formed too.

I was kidding about Annexing Canada, btw.

I just think its funny…you know…that whole “America 2” thing.

[quote]DickBag wrote:
Joe84 wrote:
gatesoftanhauser wrote:
TKOWKD1 wrote:

And I’d be there to shove a rifle down your throat as soon as you landed.

or a pike.

or better yet, a pike with aids

or maybe a rifle pike with aids.

half rifle, half pike

wow you guys are wierd

[/quote]

HAHAHA!

If Protein-Man can’t save a thread, no one can.