T Nation

Power of the US Air Force

For those wondering what U.S. needs the 10 billion barrel reserves of petrol for. Pictured above is The Bone Yard near Davis Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson, Arizona.

Scary thing is all those planes are functional and capable of service (Corrosion isn’t a factor in Arizona).

I pray Canada is never at war with the U.S.

Peace,

The precision in the way they are parked is impressive.

[quote]TKOWKD1 wrote:
[/quote]

Me too. I would be pissed if my supply of Labatt and Molson were interrupted. Plus Sid the Kid would definitely be a Canadian spy.

This is a fwd of an email from a friend in it says that if you are ever in the Tucson area, the weekly tours of The Bone Yard are still given through the Tucson Air Museum , located just south of Davis Monthan AFB.

The 3rd largest Air Force in the world is sitting on the ground here. It is the only unit in the U.S. Air Force that actually makes a profit.

Both the museum and the boneyard are very popular attractionsin the Arizona desert. It is difficult to comprehend the number of military aircraft in dead storage until you see these photographs!

So we may talk different than our American neighbours and our beer may be stronger than yours but in the end we all bleed the same. I hope that US politicians remember that Canada is the largest supplier of oil and biggest importer of US Military equipment.

Peace,

Holy crap that’s a shitload of planes!

I just thought I’d mention is that if it is classified as a “Boneyard”, that means it’s contents are on queue for disassembly with the intent of recycling.

If all those planes are parked in the boneyard, they are going to be metal and parts for new planes being built.

The reason why it is set up the way it is is for US citizens to go and worship at the alter of military might and to scare foreigners. It’s a kinda sick tourist destination. After playing cowboy in Tombstone they can go and take pictures of real killing machines.

A lot of those planes are actually headed out to other countries. Our government is just waiting for the checks to clear. Lol.

I’ve driven past there a few times and checked out the air museum which is really cool. They have an SR-71 sitting under a giant carport, and some pieces of another in one of the buildings.

[quote]TKOWKD1 wrote:

[/quote]

That’s funny, because I’ve been praying for the opposite. Canada’s got some incredible natural resources that would greatly benefit the US

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:
TKOWKD1 wrote:

That’s funny, because I’ve been praying for the opposite. Canada’s got some incredible natural resources that would greatly benefit the US[/quote]

Why even bother going to war? Im sure we could annex them if we really wanted to.

That’s funny, because I’ve been praying for the opposite. Canada’s got some incredible natural resources that would greatly benefit the US[/quote]

If Bush and Chaney had a baby gatesoftanhauser would be it.
There’s nothing funny about war asshole. I feel sorry for your mother, she should have had that abortion.

Peace on you.

[quote]TKOWKD1 wrote:
gatesoftanhauser wrote:

That’s funny, because I’ve been praying for the opposite. Canada’s got some incredible natural resources that would greatly benefit the US

There’s nothing funny about war asshole. Your mom should have had that abortion, I feel sorry for her.
[/quote]

Awww, it sounds like somebody didn’t drink his Cafe Latte Chi Mocha with whip cream this morning. ;( It’s okay, just go get in your smug little “eco-green” car, and drive back to your smug mansion in the Toronto suburbs where you can fret about how superior you think Canada is to the rest of the world.

We should annex Canada. Maybe that would stop their superiority complexes.

[quote]TKOWKD1 wrote:
gatesoftanhauser wrote:

There’s nothing funny about war asshole. I feel sorry for your mother, she should have had that abortion.

Peace on you.

[/quote]

Holy over-reaction Batman.

Fuck off weird capital letter name guy.

This is a weird fucking thread.

TKOWKD1 wrote:
gatesoftanhauser wrote:

There’s nothing funny about war asshole. Your mom should have had that abortion, I feel sorry for her.

Awww, it sounds like somebody didn’t drink his Cafe Latte Chi Mocha with whip cream this morning. ;( It’s okay, just go get in your smug little “eco-green” car, and drive back to your smug mansion in the Toronto suburbs where you can fret about how superior you think Canada is to the rest of the world.

We should annex Canada. Maybe that would stop their superiority complexes.[/quote]

yeah for real. whats with all of these fucking people with different views acting like they are equal to all of us gun toting sociopathic nationalistic forum assholes?

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[/quote]

Who are you to tell someone how to react to a joke? Some people – myself included – don’t think it’s funny to joke about things that people have needlessly died for.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
UtahLama wrote:

Who are you to tell someone how to react to a joke? Some people – myself included – don’t think it’s funny to joke about things that people have needlessly died for.[/quote]

You’re just upset because your name is full of capital letters too.

We should annex Canada. Maybe that would stop their superiority complexes.[/quote]

Dude, where did you get ‘eco-green’ car from? I don’t have one. What’s up with ‘superiority complexes’, this thread was never about it either? Read the subject line again.
Just some cool pictures I wanted to share with you that demonstrate the military might of US Air Force.

For your information Canada isn’t that much different than United States, we just pay 18% more for same stuff. You’re welcome to visit any time. Canadian and American soldiers die daily in Afghanistan for peace and you want to make jokes?

F’Peace, I Piss on you gatesoftanhauser.