T Nation

Power Hour

Anyone looking to join the Power Hour? Gonna try and hit some PR’s eat everything humanly possible thats somewhat healthy in sight
So far…
4 slices whole wheat bread
2 slices colby jack cheese
6 oz. turkey
16 oz. milk
1 medium bannana
1 cup oatmeal
2 tbsp PB
16 oz chocolate milk

^^sighh

…made my biggest PR off a subway club and three cherry pepsi’s

now thats power.

[quote]chobbs wrote:
Anyone looking to join the Power Hour? Gonna try and hit some PR’s eat everything humanly possible thats somewhat healthy in sight
So far…
6 oz. turkey
16 oz. milk
1 medium bannana
1 cup oatmeal
2 tbsp PB
16 oz chocolate milk[/quote]

But what are you going to eat for a meal after this pre-meal snack??

I used to do this, now I run 2 blocks around the neighborhood and I feel like dying. Thank god I’m not 135 anymore.

I’m in. 29 shots of beer down so far… make that 30.

I tried eatting a raw steak, ended up cooking it till it was well done. I love well done steak.

Anybody ever tried drinking shitty red wine? It was pretty bad and I had to mix it with coca cola.

[quote]chobbs wrote:
So far…
6 oz. turkey
16 oz. milk
1 medium bannana
1 cup oatmeal
2 tbsp PB

Are you trying to eat as much as you can in an hour? I’m confused by this thread haha. I hope you’re joking, because that’s about a 5 minute warm up snack for me. Add in a few more pounds of meat, and half a gallon of milk and we’ll talk.

[quote]EveryLastingScar wrote:

[quote]chobbs wrote:
So far…
6 oz. turkey
16 oz. milk
1 medium bannana
1 cup oatmeal
2 tbsp PB

Are you trying to eat as much as you can in an hour? I’m confused by this thread haha. I hope you’re joking, because that’s about a 5 minute warm up snack for me. Add in a few more pounds of meat, and half a gallon of milk and we’ll talk.[/quote]

Yea as much as you can, after this I had 5 pieces of meat lovers pizza from pizza hut and 6 garlic sticks…I tried my hardest

[quote]EveryLastingScar wrote:

[quote]chobbs wrote:
So far…
6 oz. turkey
16 oz. milk
1 medium bannana
1 cup oatmeal
2 tbsp PB

Are you trying to eat as much as you can in an hour? I’m confused by this thread haha. I hope you’re joking, because that’s about a 5 minute warm up snack for me. Add in a few more pounds of meat, and half a gallon of milk and we’ll talk.[/quote]

…and a pizza and 6 pack of beer

10 Eggs l lbs Hasbrowns 1 lb Italian Sausage All Eaten Within 15 mins and probably coulda still eaten more

[quote]chobbs wrote:

Yea as much as you can, after this I had 5 pieces of meat lovers pizza from pizza hut and 6 garlic sticks…I tried my hardest[/quote]

I’m guessing you lift at 148 or below.

Yea, I thought this was 60 shots of beer in an hour! Depending on shot size and beer, its probably more caloric than the first thing you posted.

learn to love heavy whipping cream, now thats some damn calories.

[quote]black_angus1 wrote:

[quote]chobbs wrote:

Yea as much as you can, after this I had 5 pieces of meat lovers pizza from pizza hut and 6 garlic sticks…I tried my hardest[/quote]

I’m guessing you lift at 148 or below.[/quote]

Seriously … I’ve downed 3 whole pizzas myself before.

[quote]americaninsweden wrote:
Yea, I thought this was 60 shots of beer in an hour! Depending on shot size and beer, its probably more caloric than the first thing you posted.[/quote]
Of course, REAL men do power centuries!