Power Hour Music Mix

Hey,

after a hard working summer, me and some friends are having a little fun next weekend and were thinking of doing a power hour. anyone have a premade mix of songs, each one cut to a minute, that they use for this. If so, shoot me a PM. Id rather get one than make my own.

if not, whats the best program to use to cut songs off at a minute?

Thanks.

[quote]biltritewave wrote:
Hey,

after a hard working summer, me and some friends are having a little fun next weekend and were thinking of doing a power hour. anyone have a premade mix of songs, each one cut to a minute, that they use for this. If so, shoot me a PM. Id rather get one than make my own.

if not, whats the best program to use to cut songs off at a minute?

Thanks. [/quote]

Why do you want the songs to only be a minute each?

I use Audacity to help with Animating. I cut Freebird down to about 3:17 with it.

But I’m pretty sure the Power Hour is a drinking game where everyone does a shot of beer every minute.

I’d reccomend animating though. Keeps more brain cells.

indeed it is. You use the music change after ever minute as the cue to do another shot of beer. Its a nice little warm up and usually gets the girls well trashed.

You are making power hour wayyy to complicated. Just use a stop watch, thats what we do, and pass it around. No girl ever makes all 60 shots of beer, well at least without gaining some weight (and who wants a fat chick) anyway. We used to do 2 power hours back to back sometimes before but usually after a rugby game.

In iTunes you can select the start and stop points of every song.

[quote]DtotheG wrote:
I cut Freebird down to about 3:17 with it.
[/quote]

Hey, I know this was posted a while ago - but I have just made exactly what you were after!

There’s quiet a few british bands, and a few classics too!

It’s available through BitTorrent:

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/599069/?rel=1168285807

and if you don’t know what BitTorrent is (where have you been?!)

http://morehawes.co.uk/articles/bittorrent_beginners.php

Enjoy!

Joe.