Power Endurance Sports

Long time lurker first time poster! So hi to everyone first off, let me tell you a about myself and the goal Im chasing if it’s possible. I’m 26 been training for 8 years currently 6ft at 187lb with 12% BF. I play a power endurance sport which I’m looking to vastly improve strength throughout the season with minimal size increase. I’ve ran two cycles before with great strength/size gains. Reading through articles and they’re profiles I believe to achieve this goal boldenone Undecylenate/Test P/T-Bol would be best.

Any feedback towards dosage towards increased strength while maintaining endurance would be great. Or if anything else would work better towards my goal. Thanks

If you’re running EQ, you might as well run a longer ester test too. What sport do you play? The pumps from tbol might hinder endurance. What were your previous cycles and what dosages do you plan on running?

[quote]HowGreatIAm wrote:
If you’re running EQ, you might as well run a longer ester test too. What sport do you play? The pumps from tbol might hinder endurance. What were your previous cycles and what dosages do you plan on running?[/quote]

Yeah, running a long/shorter ester is definitely the way to go for optimum result, as if I plan on running EQ it at least has to be a 16 week cycle minimum. I just got caught on looking for strength. I play AFL which is all about short burst of speed/vertical jump with a high repeated anaerobic effort while needing a aerobic base to run out games. Previous cycle: Test E/Dbol and Test C/var

So far, this was a rough plan;
Weeks 1-16: EQ @ 300mg
Weeks 1-4: Test P @ 75 EOD
Weeks 1-14: Test E @ 300mg
Weeks 1-4: T-bol @ 40mg or at the end of cycle.

As AFL is played over 80 minutes at high intensity so pumps are definitely going to happen.

I’ve been researching this too but I’ve never cycled so I’m just parroting ideas from other sources. However, a lot of vets on this board won’t chime in on these topics because they have powerlifting or bodybuilding backgrounds. Maybe Bill Roberts will see this thread though

Moderate EQ and low test seems to be recommended. Something like
Test E 250/wk
EQ 600/wk

The 2 schools of thought I’ve seen on EQ are 1.You have to run it for 12+weeks or its pointless. 2. If you frontload it your cycle can be shorter, i.e 10 weeks instead of 16. Most of the advice I see is 1. People that recommend 1 don’t seem to be aware of 2. But people recommending 2 sometimes insist that 1 is wrong, frontloading is ideal because long cycles get dangerous with EQ steadily elevating BP and hct

Dose it how you want, but run test for 2 weeks longer than EQ so the undeclynate ester can clear, this is important. You have
W 1-16 EQ 300mg
W 1-14 Test E 300mg
but it should be the other way around

[quote]Facepalm_Death wrote:
I’ve been researching this too but I’ve never cycled so I’m just parroting ideas from other sources. However, a lot of vets on this board won’t chime in on these topics because they have powerlifting or bodybuilding backgrounds. Maybe Bill Roberts will see this thread though

Moderate EQ and low test seems to be recommended. Something like
Test E 250/wk
EQ 600/wk

The 2 schools of thought I’ve seen on EQ are 1.You have to run it for 12+weeks or its pointless. 2. If you frontload it your cycle can be shorter, i.e 10 weeks instead of 16. Most of the advice I see is 1. People that recommend 1 don’t seem to be aware of 2. But people recommending 2 sometimes insist that 1 is wrong, frontloading is ideal because long cycles get dangerous with EQ steadily elevating BP and hct

Dose it how you want, but run test for 2 weeks longer than EQ so the undeclynate ester can clear, this is important. You have
W 1-16 EQ 300mg
W 1-14 Test E 300mg
but it should be the other way around
[/quote]

Thanks for the reply man, I honestly thought more information would be out there for this type of cycle. You’ve just cleared the clouds from my head from reading to many threads about EQ. I’m definitely looking for the shorter cycle, but front loading I’ve heard mix reviews on also, so I’ll just stick to the basic and do a 16 week, but thanks for the input, greatly appreciated.

So how does this look to you now?

Days: 1-20 T-bol @ 50mg
Weeks: 1-14: EQ @ 500mg
weeks: 1-16: Test E @ 300mg

PCT:
20 mg nolva EOD (if needed)

day after last shot:
500 i.u. of HCG ED for 10 days
7 days after last shot of HCG:
50 mg Clomid ED for 21 days

Yeah! I’ve looked through a fair amount of post about how to run it. Very limited information, but thanks a lot for that man, definitely cleared a fair bit up for me as there is so many conflicting dosages/method. Greatly appreciated.

So far this is the cycle:
Weeks: 1-4 T-bol @ 50mg

PCT:
20 mg Nolva EOD (if needed)
day after last shot:
Clomid 50 25 25 25
nolva 40 40 20 20

Would this cycle/PCT be efficient? anyone?

Wait two weeks after last test E shot to start PCT. You can run the HCG then but I prefer to run it throughout the cycle. I can’t stand clomid so I can’t comment there but I think Nolva will be enough.

[quote]Performance101 wrote:
Would this cycle/PCT be efficient? anyone?[/quote]

no.

run the HCG on cycle and on the first “off” week.

wait another week (as you’re waiting for the esters to clear) and then start PCT. use one SERM or another, but there is no reason to stack them or mega-dose them. HPTA recovery is as much about time as it is taking something to get you to produce testosterone again…

Yeah! I’ve looked through a fair amount of post about how to run it. Very limited information, but thanks a lot for that man, definitely cleared a fair bit up for me as there is so many conflicting dosages/method. Greatly appreciated.

PCT:
day after last shot:
Clomid 50 25 25 25
nolva 40 40 20 20

[/quote]

honestly, if you’re looking for purely endurance gains, then a low-ish dose of test is prolly your best bet.

i don’t know how much EQ increases RBC’s, but i believe a good dose of test does so by 7-10%.

PCT:
day after last shot:
Clomid 50 25 25 25
nolva 40 40 20 20

[/quote]

cyco pointed out issues with the PCT. looks good, let me know how the Tbol goes because I wondered a lot about orals for athletes

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

Would this cycle/PCT be efficient? anyone?[/quote]

no.

run the HCG on cycle and on the first “off” week.

wait another week (as you’re waiting for the esters to clear) and then start PCT. use one SERM or another, but there is no reason to stack them or mega-dose them. HPTA recovery is as much about time as it is taking something to get you to produce testosterone again…[/quote]

Thanks for the constructive feedback, I want to run HCG on cycle, but due to being in Aus and what my guy has i can only get my hand on 5000iu. So i was hoping to use it as a kick starter instead if efficient?

Weeks: 14-19: Win @ 60mg

20 mg nolva EOD or Arimindex @ 0.25 and upping to 0.50 if feeling puffy nipples just in case through cycle

2 weeks after last pin:

PCT:
500I.U of HCG ED @ 10days
7 days after last HCG shot
Clomid 50 25 25 25
Nolva 40/20/20/20

EQ increases RBC once you get into higher dosage.

I remember reading somewhere that people saw significant increase in RBC in about 4-6 weeks while running 800mg+ a week.

I’m looking to keep my endurance and work on it throughout the season as there are 17+ games. My primary focus is adding strength through the season, to increase towards my power output.

[quote]nooberific wrote:

I remember reading somewhere that people saw significant increase in RBC in about 4-6 weeks while running 800mg+ a week.[/quote]

^did you happen to track your RBC when you had blood pressure issues with EQ?

for what it’s worth, pretty much all AAS/androgens increase RBC. i think Anadrol might be the most potent, though…

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:

I remember reading somewhere that people saw significant increase in RBC in about 4-6 weeks while running 800mg+ a week.[/quote]

^did you happen to track your RBC when you had blood pressure issues with EQ?

for what it’s worth, pretty much all AAS/androgens increase RBC. i think Anadrol might be the most potent, though…[/quote]

No I did not.
No reason to stay on just to test a theory hehe. Anyway I was only on 600mg/wk. I was tapering up every 2 weeks and didn’t even make it to 700mg.

[quote]Facepalm_Death wrote:

PCT:
day after last shot:
Clomid 50 25 25 25
nolva 40 40 20 20

[/quote]

cyco pointed out issues with the PCT. looks good, let me know how the Tbol goes because I wondered a lot about orals for athletes[/quote]

Definitely keep you posted man. Might even doing a log on it, just to track progress.
Just unsure about if I’m able to do HCG at end of cycle…

So if i go,

Weeks: 10-16: Ananvar @ 60mg
Weeks: 14-17: HCG @ 500iu a week 2 shots
Adex on hand if needed

PCT: 19-22 *after last shot of HCG
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva 20/20/20/20

*maybe run PCT longer if required.

Is donating blood a necessary on this cycle because of the RBC increase?

So if I’m looking for more endurance a certain week, if i dropped the test that week would that work? Vice versa increasing test for more strength and muscle?