POWER DRIVE

I picked up some power drive today. Now I am becoming a Biotest product whore (surge, grow, hot rox, power drive). Anyway it has been recomended to take power drive with club soda. 2 questions:

1. is diet coke ok?
  2. can you mix with water, drink, then chase with a carbonated beverage? I ask because when i mixed with diet coke and stirred it became a giant glass of foam -like a beer from a shaken up keg! I had to dump it and start over.

No no no. Club soda does the exact opposite to your stomach that soda/pop does.

Soda will lower the pH due to the phosphoric acid content. The pH of a Coke is around 2.6 or so. Way way too low. Club soda, on the other hand, has carbonated water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, and potassium sulfate. These will all RAISE the pH of your stomach to a more neutral position, allowing for greater uptake of the PD ingredients.

Beware, Club Soda may cause burps from the sodium bicarbonate/hcl reaction that occurs in your stomach.

i love it with fruit flavored seltzer water or whatever its called.

I just dump the scoop of powder into my mouth and then take a swig of club soda, swish it around then gulp it, works great.

I put it in a rubbermaid container and shake it HARD and then gulp the whole mess down fast, chunks and all. It doesn’t taste all that bad, no need to cover the flavor.

just out of interest, how are you finding powerdrive? I’m thinking of using it as an alternative to ephedrine as a) ephedrine is hard to come by here b) It has to be cycled c) i think i’ve adopted a tollerence to tha damn stuff

too soon to tell- ive only used two servings. PM me in a few weeks and ill let you know.