Power Drive: Who Uses It?

I know that Power Drive is supposed to help with the CNS but I guess I’m not exactly clear about what that is or does for me in terms of lifting.

I’m a 39 year old male that trains hard 3 days/week and just recently added Brazilian Jiu Jitsu 3 to 4 days/week. Currently I’m using Spike before heading to the gym but wondering if Power Drive would help as I don’t like taking all that caffeine so often.

So how many use Power Drive and what kinds of things does it do for you?

I find that Power Drive really helps me to focus when I’m going to do a heavy lifting session. Well, it helps me to focus in general. It’s one of those supplements that I really notice the difference if I forget to take it before a session or if I run out of it for a few weeks.

Many recommend taking it after a workout to help with CNS recovery, but I haven’t really tried that.

It tastes good too!

Over the summer or whenever I get more time, I usually do twice a day workouts and take some Power Drive in between the sessions. Keeps me fresh during the week. I’ve done this in the past with out Power Drive and have felt run down after a few 2 a days.

I used Power Drive years ago and it’s pretty much what turned me on to Biotest - then again, I had undiagnosed ADHD, so it could be that it just helped with that.

I’d spring for Power Drive now, but there’s only so much money for supplements…

I’ve bought it 2 times; and I just can’t feel a difference. I’ve tried it when doing all diff types of training, full stomach, empty stomach, everything …

Maybe its just me.

Now I just use it to mix with my pre WO bcaa powder b/c that stuff is nasty solo.

Put me in a really good mood the first few times.

I seemed to adapt quickly. I would use it occasionally if it were cheaper (maybe just for max efforts).

Just recently I started using it again regularly. I have three scoops with ice in about 28 ounces of water everyday at work. I was starting to feel some fatigue and possibly over training CNS burn out thought it would be good brain food.

I have been feeling better and my workouts are starting to get a high level of intensity again after falling off for awhile. This isn’t something you are going to feel like a Spike Shooter but rather in a more subtle positive way.

D

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
This isn’t something you are going to feel like a Spike Shooter but rather in a more subtle positive way. [/quote]

Exactly.

I love it, but it takes 2-3 scoops for me to feel it, so the container can go pretty fast.

That being said, it’s not that expensive, at all, so it’s worth a shot.

I took 1000 mg of tryosine and about that of phosphatidylcholine my last workout. I didn’t think it was doing anything until I started lifting. I was using allot more weight then my last shoulder workout. The stuff must be doing what it says.

Stock up while you can cause I’m fairly certain that Surge Workout Fuel will be coming out this year.

I’m guessing this will replace the current Power Drive, but this is just a guess. I’m open to correction.

Makes a huge difference for me, especially while cutting. Power Drive and HRX literally make me a happier, more energized person while in calorie restriction.

[quote]BluePfaltz wrote:
Stock up while you can cause I’m fairly certain that Surge Workout Fuel will be coming out this year.

I’m guessing this will replace the current Power Drive, but this is just a guess. I’m open to correction. [/quote]

Surge Workout Fuel and Power Drive are completely unrelated.

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:
BluePfaltz wrote:

I’m guessing this will replace the current Power Drive, but this is just a guess. I’m open to correction.

Surge Workout Fuel and Power Drive are completely unrelated.[/quote]

Good, I’m going to stock up on both when exhibit A becomes available.