Power Drive, What Should I Expect?

I just purchased Power Drive for the first time. I like stimulants, maybe too much, so I avoid most of them. I can only take ephedra rarely and Spike Shooters are way too much for me.

I’m hoping Power Drive is a different kind of feeling.

i think you may be barking up the right tree, also Caffeine-Free Spike might be what you are looking for. or Alpha Male for a different kind of feeling better, but nootropics-wise, definitely the first two.

Yhea its not jittery more of just a general state of well being

Phill

[quote]Phill wrote:
Yhea its not jittery more of just a general state of well being

Phill[/quote]

Phill,

I was just picturing you saying this but dressed as a Budist monk during meditation. :slight_smile:

My experience with Power Drive has been that I didn’t really “feel” anything, however when I started using it I found I was recovering sooner for my next training session.

Since I wasn’t feeling anything I stopped it and my recovery ability went back to “pre-Power Drive”. So after a couple weeks I added it in again and once again I was recovering more quickly.

I’ve repeated this a few times and I consistently get the same results. I know that’s not how it’s supposed to work but it is my reaction and I’ll continue to use it.

[quote]Ruggerlife wrote:

Since I wasn’t feeling anything I stopped it and my recovery ability went back to “pre-Power Drive”. So after a couple weeks I added it in again and once again I was recovering more quickly.

I’ve repeated this a few times and I consistently get the same results. I know that’s not how it’s supposed to work but it is my reaction and I’ll continue to use it.[/quote]

Ruggerlife, is there some reason it shouldn’t it help with CNS recovery?

I’ve only taken it a few times, and so far I love it: it’s the wellness feeling that phill was posting about. A sort of warmth/flow in my head. Sort of "relaxed but energetic focus. Best way I can describe it without verging into zen buddhism territory.

I don’t actually feel anything after using it. I actually don’t even notice if I recover sooner or better. However, when ever I do use it (I don’t use it all the time) I do seem to want to throw in an extra set of things here and there, go for a new PR on a 1RM ect. I just seem more determined.

My strength doesn’t hit the dumper as quickly when I’m overreaching with Power Drive. I only use it post workout, so I’ve never really experienced it’s ergogenic effect.

I haven’t took it in a while, but I remember taking with additional caffeine and getting a good rush. It is also good PWO for CNS recovery.

What I meant is that it was intended to be as others describe it, as helping you latter in a training session (if I recall the write-up about it accurately). It hasn’t really done that for me so now I only use it after the session and it seems to have me better prepared for the next session.

I asked TC about this once and he mentioned that although the post-workout recovery wasn’t the intended effect, many people (including Thibs) have noticed this and used it for the CNS recovery reason.

I have been using powerdrive PWO every training session for about a month now as recomended to me by Thibs. I am 10 days out from a comp and my last two comps about this time I have felt way overtrained. I fell 100% right now and don’t think I need much of a deload, even though I am going to do one anyways.

Funny thing is I have upped my workload A LOT this training sessions, two ME days, one event day, two DE days all though sometimes I can only fit one DE day in. I have also been eating about 2k less calories for the past few weeks and recovery has still been good although I have had to cut the volume per session down.

A few times I have taken it preworkout when I was dragging ass and I liked the nice focus I got, didn’t fell overly stimulated just good focus and um drive.

[quote]elusive wrote:
I don’t actually feel anything after using it. I actually don’t even notice if I recover sooner or better. However, when ever I do use it (I don’t use it all the time) I do seem to want to throw in an extra set of things here and there, go for a new PR on a 1RM ect. I just seem more determined.[/quote]

It puts me to sleep.