Power Drive vs Alpha GPC

Near as I can figure if one were to buy 2 cans Power Drive @ $12.00 each then it’s about $0.39/serving.

Alpha GPC if you take 900 mgs. would be $1.04/serving ( I personally don’t find effect till dosing up to 1,200 mgs so that makes it $1.39/serving or about 3.5x the price of Power Drive).

Yes, comparing apples to oranges here because GPC obviously a newer and superior product - just curious of your results if you have used both products. Some have even used both in a stack.

I have used both separately and have gotten good results from both products although it appears Power Drive works better for me, not sure why.

Alpha-GPC is better for strength, Power Drive is more cost effective.

Also, Power Drive has some fatty acids in it, so I can take some fat soluble nutrients with it before workouts.

It also tastes better, so those are the reasons I use it over Alpha-GPC right now.

Admittedly though, Alpha-GPC is much better at acute strength increases. (Power Drive is nice for recovery, haven’t tested out Alpha-GPC for this purpose.)

[quote]Mutsanah wrote:
although it appears Power Drive works better for me, not sure why. [/quote]

sounds like you answered your own question. this would only be a debate if you have noticed better results with the more expensive product.

[quote]E99_Curt wrote:

[quote]Mutsanah wrote:
although it appears Power Drive works better for me, not sure why. [/quote]

sounds like you answered your own question. this would only be a debate if you have noticed better results with the more expensive product.
[/quote]

Curt, you’re right - I’m more curious to know what others have experienced with both products.

when i take Alpha GPC i definitely feel a bit more power when i lift, but when i take Power Drive i think i am much more focused and into my workout…Personally i like Power Drive better, yet i think it tastes like absolute shit but whatever…maybe ill add some of the Biotest liquid flavoring to it!

IronWarrior

i love what Power Drive has done for me, namely it allowes me to be productive in the gym in the morning. i have not tried Alpha GPC, but i am satisfied enough w/ Power Drive to not feel any temptation. my numbers are still increasing steadily, so i’m not gonna mess with what i’m doing.