Power Drive Questions

I’m thinking about buying some Power Drive but I’ve got a few questions:

• Does the effectiveness of Power Drive diminish over time with continous usage? (ie like coffee/caffeine before workouts)
  • What’s the club soda thing about? Is it true that it makes it twice as potent (so you only have to use 1/2 serving!)??
  • How does Power Drive pre-workout compare with ECY? (@ 25/200/5mg, both HCL)
  • Heh, has anyone tried stacking Power Drive AND ECY?? (heh… FLYYY through those leg days…) Good idea or just a waste? (Is this even safe?)

Thanks!

i find stuff like PD good for when your need a mental focus on fine motor control. EC is good for throwing around massive weights but can make you perform on a sports field like an unco retard when precision or mental clarity is required. PD + E/C would be good before a PR in a big lift. I only would throw the yohimbe in for fat loss, not strength training.

The effectiveness of Power Drive is actually supposed to increase with continued use. Remember, it doesn’t have any caffeine or E, just mental/mind stimulants/smart drugs type of things

The club soda is supposed to make it kick in faster by increasing absorption, but no one ever said it makes it work ‘twice as good’. Works fine in water, but the club soda does taste good with PD. Seems to make it work faster, kinda hard to tell since it works fine in water.

Read the ‘supercharger’ article by Thibaudeau about PD if you haven’t yet.

“Does the effectiveness of Power Drive diminish over time with continous usage? (ie like coffee/caffeine before workouts)”
For me, I found I didn’t notice much the first 4 or 5 times I took it. I’ve since grown to love it, and would have to say it’s my favorite supp. It hasn’t dimished for me at all.I usually only take it for workouts, so I can’t say if you took it every day.

“What’s the club soda thing about? Is it true that it makes it twice as potent (so you only have to use 1/2 serving!)??”
If I’m wrong, I’m sure I’ll be corrected. I believe the carbonation of the club soda helps with the absorption of the ingredients. Hell, I still use the full serving.

“How does Power Drive pre-workout compare with ECY? (@ 25/200/5mg, both HCL)”
I guess it depends what you like. I frequently used to get blitzed on the stack(to workout), and thought I loved it. I learned I hated the “crash” that I usually encountered, which is non - existant with PD. You’re not “Fired Up” from PD like you are on the stack, but I know PD gives me a rep when I need it.(something that the stack WAS NOT doing after I used it a bit)

“Heh, has anyone tried stacking Power Drive AND ECY?? (heh… FLYYY through those leg days…) Good idea or just a waste? (Is this even safe?)”
I’m sure plenty of people have. I don’t think I have, but I think I would just feel the stack. I don’t need both, PD is good enough. I don’t think safety is any more of a concern than the plain ol’ stack.

• “Heh, has anyone tried stacking Power Drive AND ECY??”

I’ve tried them together and the only thing I felt was the EC.

It took me a while to get used to the PD, but I’m starting to like it more and more and have reserved EY only for cardio in the mornings. The PD has seemed to help quite a bit in my focus during my workouts but it definitely does not give you that “jacked up” feeling. It does however let you go to sleep a few hours after if you are forced to lift late at night as opposed to the EC at times. :>

Alright, I’ve decided to go out and buy some PD!!

Well, I guess I have to wait a week for shipping…

Anyone got any more info about / or experiences with PD AND EC?

I use half a scoop w/ the same results as a full scoop.

Ahhhh, I just read “The Supercharger”. A good read!

Something strikes me as odd though:

If you don’t need to cycle it or anything, possibly INCREASING in effectivness over time, why would it matter if you used double servings and whatnot EVERY time? Why only “special occasions”? That recommendation makes zero sense to me at all…

I just bought a bottle this week, and my first question is:

What the hell flavor is that?

It’s not necessarily good, but there’s something enjoyable about it - how does Biotest come up with these original flavors? Crazy.

Original flavors? It tastes like Tang to me.

Is Tang still produced? I never go down that aisle in the grocery store to look.

Poon- Tang?

No, astronaut Tang.

So, is it alright to take double servings (or more?) before every workout? I’m confused: was that comment directed towards monetary concerns or other issues? (ie safety, etc)

PD+EC=Power!