Power Drive Plus Another Supp

I have recently begun taking noxplode, and i love it. I have just ordered a bottle of Power Drive. From what I understand you are supposed to take Power Drive before your most intense workouts. Would it still be ok to take noxplode at the same time, or take one before the other. Would that be too much, or would my head explode or anything like that?

Thanx

[quote]jerry1351 wrote:
I have recently begun taking noxplode, and i love it. I have just ordered a bottle of Power Drive. From what I understand you are supposed to take Power Drive before your most intense workouts. Would it still be ok to take noxplode at the same time, or take one before the other. Would that be too much, or would my head explode or anything like that?

Thanx[/quote]

It’s kind of difficult to say without knowing what’s in the noxplode supplement. Assuming it’s identical to the other NO supplements, which I don’t believe do what they claim to do, it’s fine. If that’s the case, you may also want to check out Dave Barr’s recent articles on the topic.

NOXPLODE! You are wasting your money. Read David Barr’s article about NO2 and arginine. STop taking that shit and just take some good ol creatine. If you do that then you won’t have to worry about a reaction between said shitty product and Power Drive.