Power Drive Opinions?

[quote]Wise Guy wrote:
Im also pretty sure that the original Spike was much, much more potent than this version, so they are already sorta cut in half anyways. [/quote]

Not sure where you got this idea, because the current version withg Yohimbine packs more punch than any we’ve produced.

Then again, we do offer a Yohimbine-free version of Spike, too.

This doesn’t have to do with the specific question at hand, but I will say that it tastes awesome too. That’s just bonus.

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:
Wise Guy wrote:
Im also pretty sure that the original Spike was much, much more potent than this version, so they are already sorta cut in half anyways.

Not sure where you got this idea, because the current version withg Yohimbine packs more punch than any we’ve produced.

Then again, we do offer a Yohimbine-free version of Spike, too.[/quote]

Stand corrected. I did read in the thread that the older capsules had more of the active ingredient in them, but that was years ago, probably before the yohimbine was added in.

FYI, do you guys plan to update or mix up Power Drive in any way?

And my thinking is correct about not cutting the caps in half too right?

[quote]Wise Guy wrote:

And my thinking is correct about not cutting the caps in half too right? [/quote]

A stimulant is a stimulant, some people are more sensitive than others. If people are cutting them and still feeling affects even if they are blunted then I see absolutely no reason not to do this.

[quote]mrw173 wrote:
MontisVerdes wrote:
Based on a suggestion made by CT, I started taking it PWO to help with CNS recovery. I notice a big difference. I feel far less run down after intense workouts. I never noticed much when I took it pre-workout for the “focus” aspect. It’s now a “must have”.

Same here. I make sure to take it after leg day, if I’m doing deadlifts, or if I feel run down. That ends up only being 1-3 times per week, and it’s a pretty cheap supplement when taken as such.[/quote]

throw in some glycine too. yummy and “chill”

[quote]redgladiator wrote:
A stimulant is a stimulant, some people are more sensitive than others. If people are cutting them and still feeling affects even if they are blunted then I see absolutely no reason not to do this.[/quote]

Thats just simply not true.

Many things have delicate release systems and should NOT be cut in half.

The old Spike was like this. I’m positive on that. I remember reading that.

Many time release, sustained release, double release etc. drugs are similar to this as well.

You might still “feel” something, but it doesn’t take away from the fact that it might not be as effective.

[quote]Wise Guy wrote:
redgladiator wrote:
A stimulant is a stimulant, some people are more sensitive than others. If people are cutting them and still feeling affects even if they are blunted then I see absolutely no reason not to do this.

Thats just simply not true.

Many things have delicate release systems and should NOT be cut in half.

The old Spike was like this. I’m positive on that. I remember reading that.

Many time release, sustained release, double release etc. drugs are similar to this as well.

You might still “feel” something, but it doesn’t take away from the fact that it might not be as effective. [/quote]

Which part of my post is not true? I am discussing cutting Spike only. No other tablet.

Which part of my post is not true? I am discussing cutting Spike only. No other tablet.
[/quote]

A ha! I knew I was right. I knew I read this somewhere

Right from Tim Patterson in the Spike thread

"I don’t recommend cutting into a Spike capsule and consuming a portion of the contents. You cannot be precise with the dosage, and the contents need to be delivered intact into the stomach for the best effect.

If you’re sensitive to stimulants and want to try Spike, begin by taking one capsule with a meal. If you can tolerate that, the next day take one capsule on an empty stomach.

After this experiment, you should have all the information required to begin adjusting the dosing variables for optimal effects."

[quote]Wise Guy wrote:

"I don’t recommend cutting into a Spike capsule and consuming a portion of the contents. You cannot be precise with the dosage, and the contents need to be delivered intact into the stomach for the best effect.

If you’re sensitive to stimulants and want to try Spike, begin by taking one capsule with a meal. If you can tolerate that, the next day take one capsule on an empty stomach.

After this experiment, you should have all the information required to begin adjusting the dosing variables for optimal effects."[/quote]

I did not deny cutting may blunt it’s affects, but if people are cutting it and liking it then why not?

Wise Guy wrote:

After this experiment, you should have all the information required to begin adjusting the dosing variables for optimal effects."

I did not deny cutting may blunt it’s affects, but if people are cutting it and liking it then why not?
[/quote]

LOL I’ll take Tim’s advise over the armchair people.

Sorry

[quote]Wise Guy wrote:
redgladiator wrote:
Wise Guy wrote:

Sorry[/quote]

Please re-read my posts. I didn’t offer any advice about cutting Spike in half and made NO recommendations. I said I cannot see the reason behind it. Also I don’t disagree with Tim.

Please quote me which post of mine you disagree with.

Wise Guy wrote:
redgladiator wrote:
Wise Guy wrote:

Sorry

Please re-read my posts. I didn’t offer any advice about cutting Spike in half and made NO recommendations. I said I cannot see the reason behind it. Also I don’t disagree with Tim.

[/quote]

Nothing in which you said specifically.

I think were in agreeance actually LOL

Sorry if I came off dickish, my bad!

Wise Guy wrote:
redgladiator wrote:
Wise Guy wrote:

Sorry

[/quote]

Since your requesting to be called out… this is totally unrelated to what you’ve said/didn’t say above, but I really thought it was hilarious when you asked if Surge Workout Fuel can be stacked with Flameout.

I remember reading in 1 of Ian Kings books. To take it with Tonic water. Club soda or mineral water. not sure which oneor why. I think it was with club soda…?

i just ordered some, and tried my first dose tonight. so far, it seems decent…

helps me with concentration and general motivation, but i should also mention i have pretty severe ADD (inattentive disorder). also, it’s a good price and easy to use…

right now i’m taking 1 serving a day, but will prolly increase to 2. also, my allergies are kicking my butt right now, so that makes it kind of hard to judge how well it’s working.