Power Drive Opinions?

Does no one get results from it?

Are they pushing the product into the corner hoping people forget?

What ARE peoples opinions on it these days?

I’ve been meaning to try it. I just made a $2000 order and forgot to order some :frowning:

[quote]redgladiator wrote:
I’ve been meaning to try it. I just made a $2000 order and forgot to order some :([/quote]

Holy $hit moneybags! I hope that’s gonna last you at LEAST til the end of April :wink: LVL UP!

Yeah I got 16 bottles of Flameout, 20 Surge Workout Fuels, 20 Rez-V along with other stuff :slight_smile: I have some spare £££ to burn so why not (some stuff for my brother too). Mind you I try to only make one order per year.

EDIT: I’m going to have to wait till next year to try Power Drive. Hopefully anaconda will be out by then too.

[quote]forevernade wrote:
Does no one get results from it?[/quote]

Why would you say that?

Just search around and you’ll find comments from quite a few of us that use and like Power Drive.

I’m a big fan of Power Drive. I find it excellent for mental focus when the buzz of Spike is not needed.

A while back I did two months of two a day training. The first month I supp’d with Power Drive and gains were nice. I felt fine. The next month, I didn’t supp with Power Drive and felt like shit. Who knows? Maybe I was just feeling run down because it was my second straight month of two a days. Maybe my nutrition wasn’t exactly the same (this about 1 1/2 years ago and I wasn’t as accurate with my eating).

Thats all I got. Not sure if that helps.

I liked it, but I think I became “used to” it and now I just use Spike. It’s cheaper and lasts longer taking 1/2 pill too.

I just ordered some for the first time this week.I train at 7:00pm-8:00pm so I’m hoping it won’t keep me up at night.I usually crash around 10.Maybe I should try it on the weekend during the day first.

[quote]bond james bond wrote:
I just ordered some for the first time this week.I train at 7:00pm-8:00pm so I’m hoping it won’t keep me up at night.I usually crash around 10.Maybe I should try it on the weekend during the day first.[/quote]

There is no caffeine in it so it shouldn’t keep you up at all

[quote]B rocK wrote:
I liked it, but I think I became “used to” it and now I just use Spike. It’s cheaper and lasts longer taking 1/2 pill too. [/quote]

B Rock,

I think your not supposed to cut SPIKE tabs in half.

Screws up the delivery system.

I could be full of shit, but I do specifically remember reading this in the SPIKE thread

I like them both, have tried them both (Power Drive and Spike).

I think I’m going to try Rhodiola next. I think its best to assess everything and see where it goes, and what you like and dislike.

I use it fairly regularly by just mixing it into ice cold water while at work. I consider it to be a ‘brain food’ type of supplement which keeps the neural faculties primed for optimum output. Whether that’s mental output or physical.

D

I love Power Drive. I am in a caloric/carb deficit and it helps me through my heavy lifts.

I use Power Drive on max effort days, and I can definitely feel the difference, plus use a bit more weight.

I like it.

I’ve also found that this is one of those things that grapefruit juice makes more “potent” in one’s system.

It’s 17 bucks. Give it a shot and see how it works for you.

I don’t take Power Drive for workouts but I do for my work, which is four concentrated days of physical and mental stress. I take Power Drive before every 2x-day five hour shift and I have never experienced mental or physical fatigue in the way that I have in the past for this type of job.

Sounds like this would be perfect for CNS intensive athletes (Olympic Weightlifters).

Based on a suggestion made by CT, I started taking it PWO to help with CNS recovery. I notice a big difference. I feel far less run down after intense workouts. I never noticed much when I took it pre-workout for the “focus” aspect. It’s now a “must have”.

Another Power Drive fan. Like others, I’ve found it valuable for training and for non-exercise situations as well.

Also to Wise Guy - I’ve also used half-tabs of regular Spike with great success.

[quote]MontisVerdes wrote:
Based on a suggestion made by CT, I started taking it PWO to help with CNS recovery. I notice a big difference. I feel far less run down after intense workouts. I never noticed much when I took it pre-workout for the “focus” aspect. It’s now a “must have”.[/quote]

Same here. I make sure to take it after leg day, if I’m doing deadlifts, or if I feel run down. That ends up only being 1-3 times per week, and it’s a pretty cheap supplement when taken as such.

[quote]chillain wrote:
Another Power Drive fan. Like others, I’ve found it valuable for training and for non-exercise situations as well.

Also to Wise Guy - I’ve also used half-tabs of regular Spike with great success.

[/quote]

Oh hey, by all means Im not saying it doesn’t work

But it might not work as effective.

I had just bought Spike recently for the first time, and prior to buying it I read through the whole thread, and I specifically remember reading that you shouldn’t cut the tabs in half, cause trust me, Im always looking to cut costs, I would do that in a second.

Im also pretty sure that the original Spike was much, much more potent than this version, so they are already sorta cut in half anyways.