T Nation

Power Drive in Capsule Form?

Petition to get Power Drive in Capsule Form…

I love Power Drive.
My only problem is that its not the best taste in the world and it doesn’t dissolve very well.
The serving size is very small, small enough to fit in capsules. Maybe it’d even be less expensive to produce if Biotest didn’t have to worry about adding flavor to it.
So I think it would kick ass to take my Power Drive in capsule form.

If you’re with me, sign this petition

You can buy capsules online, bushidobadboy knows places… perhaps he’ll see this and post the website.

I wonder how it will affect uptake.

I love the taste!

[quote]T234 wrote:
I love the taste![/quote]

AS do i makes a nice treat IMO

Phill

[quote]evansmi wrote:
The serving size is very small, small enough to fit in capsules. [/quote]

Huh? What Power Drive are you taking? You’d need to fill at least 10-12 caps to get a full serving. Few people would take so many caps.

Bad idea.

If you don’t like the taste, mix it with either more or less water.

I forgot which I prefer, as it’s been a while since I’ve used it.

I love the taste too. Although I agree that it mixes like crap, so I usually mix it in the blender with some ice.

Taste nearly like an orange Julius IMO

Phill

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
Huh? What Power Drive are you taking? You’d need to fill at least 10-12 caps to get a full serving. Few people would take so many caps.

Bad idea.[/quote]

Uhh, I doubt it’d take anywhere near 10-12 capsules. I think it’d be more like 4-5, 6 tops. Plus, alot of people take greens+ in pill form, which calls for 12 pills a day. I usually take 6 with lunch and 6 with dinner. Its not all that bad.

[quote]Phill wrote:
Taste nearly like an orange Julius IMO

Phill[/quote]

Mix it with some plain Surge and enjoy the flavor! I do that with my post workout shake and really look forward to the treat.

I second the mixing it with Surge idea, though I use the Raspberry version myself. The two mixed together taste pretty damn good to me.