T Nation

Power Drive First Time, Assistance

Hey, so i just got Power Drive for the first time and i am really excited about it. I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on how to use it to where it will be most effective. Any suggestions would be awesome.

CT has posted some stuff about when to use it. I think he pretty much says he uses it post workout on really cns intense days to help recover the nervous system.

I think there is some ingredient that you don’t wan to habitually use in it.

Thanks fot the help!

i find it helps wake me up for morning training sessions. i could never muster any strength before multiple meals in a day, but now i wake up, take a serving of Power Drive, get a bite to eat, then head over to the gym earlier than i ever could have imagined before trying it. CT does recommend it PWO for CNS fatigue, but i like a second 10mg of vinpocetine with lunch (first dose taken with the bite to eat in morning, along w/ my heart meds)

What about how often you take it. Is it safe to take every day or is it best to take after just the really intense work outs.

[quote]sonnynlewis wrote:
What about how often you take it. Is it safe to take every day or is it best to take after just the really intense work outs.[/quote]

Yeah you can take it everyday. No problem with that.

Power Drive is an excellent supplement for a wide variety of uses. I use it for both working out and studying. It dramatically improves intelligence and strength. This stuff is gold and its being sold for practically nothing.

Personal Examples:

MCAT Exam Score increased 20% just by adding Power Drive.

A combination of CT’s Beast Building program and Power Drive,
Added 60lbs to back squat
Added 25lbs to deadlift
Added 30lbs to bench press