Power Drive and Superfood

In my ever expanding search for good taste I was wondering what you guys have used to mix for your Power Drive and Superfood drinks?

I think Superfood tastes incredible. I just mix it with water. I’ve never really had a desire to mix it with anything else because it tastes so good.

incredible? i dont think so

mix with water and chug

Can’t speak to Superfood, but Power Drive I’ve mixed it with water and tasted good. I’ve also mixed with tropical flavored stuff and tasted pretty good too. It has a Tang (dehydrated o.j. drink first made for the U.S. Space program way back in the '60s) like flavor to it so becareful as to what you mix it with.

[quote]gabex wrote:
incredible? i dont think so

mix with water and chug[/quote]

Haha yeah, maybe so. My girlfriend tried it and didn’t think it was anything special, but I love it.

To me, it tastes a bit like weak tea that is berry-flavored. My guess is that you could add some berries that have been blended up to give it a little more flavor.

I’m not a fan of the taste of Superfood; I usually add some gatorade mix to help it go down.

I’ve never really been a fan of the “tea” taste.

Superfood tastes really good in the context of what it is, meaning it’s far better than any other greens products I’ve tried.

In fact, it’s really good mixed with vanilla Metabolic Drive.