Power Drive and Piracetam?

Good or bad idea? Has anyone tried this? How did it work for you?

I’ve heard good things about Piracetam (as well as other *tams) when used as a nootropic, especially in synergy w/ choline.

Interesting thought… now I’m anxious to see what others have to say.

Yeah, I use a mixture of Piracetam, DMAE (it’s more versatile and cheaper than choline bitartate as a precursor to acetyl-choline), acetyl-L-carnitine and L-Tyrosine. I buy it all wholesale and mix it myself. Apart from the ALC it is basically the same thing as powerdrive with piracetam. I bought all the stuff before they dropped the prices, so I was saving a ton of money. When I’m all out I’ll probably switch to powerdrive for flavor and convienance.

You want to make sure you don’t over do it with this. If you do it will give you a headache.

I find it very helpful for studying and writing purposes (I’m a Ph.D. can. in the History of Philosophy). The powerdrive alone is just as good if you are looking at ramping up your nervous energy for a workout or lifting competition.

If the competition is in a more complex athletic challenge (e.g. football) then the piracetam is likely to be helpful since it increases communication between the hemispheres of the brain.

Hope that helps.

Blessings,
Daniel