Power Challenge

Awesome lifting in here

Goal- 1200 total at 148, wpo raw 148 squat record, apf national total record
Highest comp. lifts- Squat 425lbs, Bench 225lbs, Deadlift 400lbs, Total 1050lbs, gym lifts-squat 455(12’box) bench 255 dead 435(havnt pulled over 420 since back injury last march)
Supplements- none
Workout Plan- high volume based around Bulgarian method

m-squat(or variant) to a max, doubles or triples with 50 pounds-max
bench(or variant) to a max doubles or triples with about 30-max
upper body pull
t-squat(or variant) to a max, doubles or triples with 50 pounds-max
speed dead (or variant) 10x2 less or more volume depending on speed
w-same as m
th-same as t
f-same as m
s same as t
sun rest- mobilty drills

current lift variations
max squat- t&g box squat 80-90% of the time, dead,sumo dead,band squat,reverse band squat, rev band dead, band dead(no more than twice a week with a variation)
speed dead- band dead, rev band dead, band squat
bench- cg bench, rev band, band
pulls- pullups, chinups, bor, cg row to a 3rep max,5 rep max or 5x10

pretty close to my goal of 1200 but I need something to get my dead moving (i just recently increased my upper back volume). I have found my squat responds really well to a lot of volume, while the opposite seems to be true for my dead

Great workout today. Here are my big lifts.

YouTube - 545 x 1 @ 165
YouTube - 260 x 5 @ 165
YouTube - 285 x 3 @ 165

Great workout today. Here are my big lifts.

Awesome lifting in here! One thing I’ve noticed is that your back is rounding a little when you’re DLing.

Is this the first time you used 5/3/1?

Doesn’t seem to be a tight arch in your lower back on the deads. I think i would look a lot like you but i try to arch hard - its just “hard”. :slight_smile:

Do you have a problem with arching or are you good with this form?

Wow. I just popped in here and watched a few of your vids.

You’re a strong young man. Keep up the good work!

I think my deadlift is back!

OOH RAH, Devil, that’s some killer deadlifting!

Semper Fi

wow that’s some beastly deadlifting. How tall are you? those are just crazy lifts for your bodyweight. I’m staying tuned for more

[quote]cj_ballance wrote:

[/quote]

Is that goon pacing behind you your friend or was he sizing up your anus while you were under tension?

@ Kevin Im 5ft 6.5in
@ Simon I had seen him in the gym but no we are not friends.

Can you teach me how to pull like a beast?!?!

Sorry everyone I have been pretty inactive for awhile with my Marine Corps career and Afghanistan, but I’ve been hitting it hard for about two months and now I am attending Ohio State University. I am still on active duty but the Marines have decided to commission me as an officer and one of the steps is for me to finish my degree and of course get freakishly strong. I will no longer be posting on this form but if you would like to follow my progress on my road back to the platform here is the link.

Bodyweight 175-180

Current Lifts Classic in the IPF Meet/Gym
Squat: 523/525
Bench: 396/415
Deadlift: 540/545

Long Term Goals
Squat: 600
Bench: 455
Deadlift: 600

Short Term Goals
Squat: 550
Bench: 425
Deadlift: 575

[quote]Wrah wrote:
Keep up the good work at making some filthy rich bankers even richer and some damn poor people even poorer by invading foreign countries and smashing them places down and creating the need to build it all back up.

Ooops you wanted to hear thank you for your service! I want to make love to you, so much I love the US marine corp![/quote]
Fuck you