Powdered Peanut Butter

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

How do you guys mix your peanut butter up in your shakes? I tried and it was just clumps in my drink.

[/quote]

I never had issues with adding PB to my shakes. I just stirred the PB in water with a fork (that parts important) before I added my powder. It breaks apart the PB and there’s no clumping.

trav123456 wrote:
Reeses cup + milk + Protein powder = :smiley:

you add candy!!! haha!

hhmmmm well maybe not what I was going for, but I was thinking of adding the powdered peanut butter to chocolate Grow!

that or making protein muffins with it

[/quote]

simple carb is a simple carb my dear
and when you eat as much as I do a day it doesen’t make too much of a difference.
candy pwo ftw :slight_smile:
eats poptart, flexes

[quote]trav123456 wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:
trav123456 wrote:

you add candy!!! haha!

hhmmmm well maybe not what I was going for, but I was thinking of adding the powdered peanut butter to chocolate Grow!

and when you eat as much as I do a day it doesen’t make too much of a difference.
eats poptart, flexes[/quote]

oh I do the pop tart now PWO! Mighty Stu has shined the light for me in that regard. It’s a damn tasty treat and easy to keep in the car.

trav123456 wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:
trav123456 wrote:

you add candy!!! haha!

eats poptart, flexes

oh I do the pop tart now PWO! Mighty Stu has shined the light for me in that regard. It’s a damn tasty treat and easy to keep in the car.

[/quote]

You’ve just confirmed to me the stu is a nutrition expert LOL
They’re great when you don’t feel like eating anything else
and they’re tasty :smiley:

can’t wait until these come out again

[quote]trav123456 wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:
trav123456 wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:
trav123456 wrote:

you add candy!!! haha!

eats poptart, flexes

You’ve just confirmed to me the stu is a nutrition expert LOL
They’re great when you don’t feel like eating anything else
and they’re tasty :smiley:

can’t wait until these come out again[/quote]

during the holiday season I looked for those!!! sure taunt me with pics of the unicorn.

OMG I’ve never seen those!!! That’s all I’m going to think about for the next 7 months!

And here I thought I knew all there is to know about Pop Tarts (shakes head sadly)

S

OG, I have several figure friends who swear by that stuff.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
OG, I have several figure friends who swear by that stuff.[/quote]

I did order it so I am going to give it a try. I’m just wild and crazy like that.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
OMG I’ve never seen those!!! That’s all I’m going to think about for the next 7 months!

And here I thought I knew all there is to know about Pop Tarts (shakes head sadly)

S
[/quote]

to think, all these years you could have been supplementing so much more effectively :stuck_out_tongue:
ginger PT’s make you swole brah

Nothing tops the badassness of these beasts though, they should be illegal they’re so anabolic

I just throw it in my blender and mix it all up and hope it blends smooth. I actually look forward to the lumps of peanut butter and oats at the bottom. Good eats.

That’s one swole looking kitty kat.

S

I think I will have to throw a peanut butter covered fudge pop tart into the blender for my pwo shake, along with the choc Metabolic Drive of course.

As odd as this may sound, I used to put PB on top of the old frosted cherry poptarts. They actually tasted amazing this way.

S

i’ve been curious about this powder for a long time too. i’m gonna give this a try:

[quote]toocul4u wrote:
i’ve been curious about this powder for a long time too. i’m gonna give this a try:

Eww, that website just reminded me of Katrina and those damned MRE’s with their tricky laxative gum…Which is a great thing to give people who don’t have water to flush their toilets…

[quote]eric_lacrosse wrote:
I think I will have to throw a peanut butter covered fudge pop tart into the blender for my pwo shake, along with the choc Metabolic Drive of course.[/quote]

well sure you want it to be healthy, cant forget the fudge pop tart for the … uhm… carbs and cacoa… brain savers right there

Why not just some plain peanut flour? No salt, no sugar, just peanut.

[quote]F3M4 wrote:
toocul4u wrote:

Eww, that website just reminded me of Katrina and those damned MRE’s with their tricky laxative gum…Which is a great thing to give people who don’t have water to flush their toilets…[/quote]

I don’t know which MREs you’re talking about. I thought they were awesome.

Mmmmmm PB out of what resembles a Ketchup packet…

Mmmm, peanut butter melted over popcorn…mmmmmmmm…mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm