Powdered Gatorade & Hydrogenated Oil

I recently bought some powdered gatorade, and upon closer inspection, I noticed that in addition to containing soy ingredients, it contains hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed oil… it being a liquid I didn’t really expect that lol.
I was wondering what I should buy next time as an alternative to this?

Surge.

I realize a lot of people would agree with you, but for post work out I am looking for something with ideally zero fat. My protein powder has about a gram or 2 but I was looking for some quick carbs to help improve creatine uptake. Would just buying dextrose probably be smarter for that? Or should I look for higher quality carbs?

[quote]Muscles297 wrote:
I realize a lot of people would agree with you, but for post work out I am looking for something with ideally zero fat. My protein powder has about a gram or 2 but I was looking for some quick carbs to help improve creatine uptake. Would just buying dextrose probably be smarter for that? Or should I look for higher quality carbs?[/quote]

A couple grams of fat from Surge isn’t going to make a difference.

Besides it’s loaded with WPH and BCAA, so it’s going to illicit a greater insulin response than carbs alone or carbs and regular whey.

You are obsessing over minutia.