Powder Choices

I am going to be buying three powders from a well known person.
What would be my three best choices for mass stack?
I’ve read here that some don’t reccommend deca and anadrol and others do.
This will be my first cycle in some time, after a complete six month gym layoff. I’m cutting for the next few weeks, currently about 10%BF and then it’s time to grow.

Thanks

use the “oral masteron” and tell me if it works.

Wrecker, here’s my choice for a “powdered” stack. I’ve researched this a lot, and talked to Bill and Brock many times over email before I came up with this cycle. Use this for eight weeks, along with clomid. Every day, take the following spread out through the day. Methenolone acetate 200mgs, Oxymetholone 50mgs, Stanazolol 25mgs. I think I will use this cycle during the summer and I’m expecting at least 20lbs retained out of it.

I posted a while ago, asking for the “ideal” powder (from same source) stack for 2 week cycles, but received no response. I wonder what durabolin/prop/winny would do? What dosages would be ideal for 2 weeks? Bill? Brock? Please? Thanx.

Please…someone… I think a lot of people would like to know the answers.

I have never heard of this before, nor seen it as a product from said supplier!

Methenolone Acetate is the oral version of Primobolan. The “acetate” refers to whatever it is in the chemical structure that makes it bioavailable orally. Methenolone Enanthate is the injectable form of Primo. Since the acetate isn’t 17aa, you need to take quite a bit more than you would if you were using the injectable. 500mgs per week injectable would be equivalent to about 200mgs per day orally. Usually the acetate version is expensive as hell, and actually the source I want to purchase from doesn’t carry it because it’s too expensive in raw form. So I’ve actually been actively looking for a source of the acetate powder.