Powda's Rant

[quote]Proteinpowda wrote:
All I’m really ranting about is that you can STILL get results without obsessing.[/quote]

Exactly!

[quote]mindeffer01 wrote:
Whats up with the money shot on the chin thing? I must have missed that.
[/quote]

Same here, but something tells me that I should be glad I missed it.

Well I did give some girl a money shot on her firm belly Sunday morning…

I don’t really give a shit about this thread, but did some guy just type “youst”?

grill a steak and eat it

[quote]sam747 wrote:
I don’t really give a shit about this thread, but did some guy just type “youst”?[/quote]

I saw that too but I tried to ignore it; thanks for bringing it back to my attention.

[quote]Terumo wrote:
Joe Weider wrote:
…Not nearly as distressing as the image of him in a kitchen chair with his own money shot on his chin, Barney playing on the tv in front of him…

I know that I’m really, really, really going to regret asking this, but can someone give me a link to where this was mentioned? It’s sort of like a big bolus of blood flowing out of a massive bus accident–you know the image is going to haunt you, but you just have to look.

~Terumo[/quote]

4th post down:

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=613031

[quote]Joe Weider wrote:
Terumo wrote:
Joe Weider wrote:
…Not nearly as distressing as the image of him in a kitchen chair with his own money shot on his chin, Barney playing on the tv in front of him…

I know that I’m really, really, really going to regret asking this, but can someone give me a link to where this was mentioned? It’s sort of like a big bolus of blood flowing out of a massive bus accident–you know the image is going to haunt you, but you just have to look.

~Terumo

4th post down:

[/quote]

Why Joe,–WHY!!!
Ya know, I just knew you were gonna do it

[quote]mls jr. wrote:
Spongebob SQUAREpants,lol

[/quote]

Don’t degrade SBSP by bringing him into a Powda thread. C’mon man! SB is funny as hell.

DB

[quote]Terumo wrote:
Joe Weider wrote:

~Terumo[/quote]

For those of you who scar your very souls by reading this, don’t say I didn’t warn you:

[quote]sasquatch wrote:
Joe Weider wrote:
Terumo wrote:
Joe Weider wrote:

~Terumo

4th post down:

Why Joe,–WHY!!!
Ya know, I just knew you were gonna do it
[/quote]

Couldn’t let my Libertarian Brother Terumo down!
And what if there were other people who came in late. I didn’t want all these people thinking powda had changed that much.

Well I did give some girl a money shot on her firm belly Sunday morning…
[/quote]

Odd, I would’ve called Foopa more brown than blonde.

[quote]Creidem wrote:
Finally I realized that I was gonna graduate without any of the fun stories that all my friends had. So I made a pointed effort to lighten up and the last two years of my university career (graduating this june thank you very much) have been some of the most fun of my life.
[/quote]

Oh, how I wish I’d had this realization!

In case you didn’t notice…I posted my 1RM for bench; whereas my squat and deadlits are for the 10x3 method. I can only do 260-265 for 10x3 on bench whereas I can do 280 or more on squats; and I do 275 for 4x6 (probably 280-290 for 10x3) on deads. [/quote]

my bad didn’t catch that.

shit this guy’s funny.

[quote]Snoop wrote:
sam747 wrote:
I don’t really give a shit about this thread, but did some guy just type “youst”?

I saw that too but I tried to ignore it; thanks for bringing it back to my attention.[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. “youst” that’s friggin’ hilarious.