T Nation

Potentially Starting my First Cycle

Hello, this is my first time posting on this site and I meant to do this in hopes to acquire a second opinion on starting my cycle. I have been training for roughly 2 years going from 5'7 152 lbs, 22% body fat (water immersion test) to 165 lbs 9% body fat (water immersion test). Ive gained around 35 lbs of LBM in these past two years thanks to near perfect dieting and good genetics. I scale all my food and lift around 6-7 days a week. For the past 6 months I have been researching a lot of information on the optimal steroid cycles for my body and the best ways to recover post cycle.

My current cycle plan consists of 10 weeks of 500mg Test-e, split into 2 equal injections (monday/thursday). I plan to take 12.5mg of Aromasin every other day for 16 weeks (includes on-cycle and post cycle) in order to stop the aromatization effects of Test. I also plan to take 50mg of clomid everyday for weeks 13-14 (first 2 weeks of post cycle) and 25 mg of clomid everyday for weeks 15-6 (last 2 weeks of post cycle). I will lastly also take 3 tabs of ZMA: Sports Recovery supplement to help aid with the boost of natural testosterone during my post cycle and for 8 more weeks after my post cycle to help my hormones return back to normal. I plan to do this cycle at the end of my current bulk (most likely feb/march 2016) so that I can get the maximum amount of natural gains before I do my cycle.

One thing I intentionally DID NOT mention in the beginning of this post was that I AM 17 years old. I have carefully assessed my approach to this life-long commitment, but would thoroughly enjoy the second opinion of anyone with the EXPERIENCE of doing AAS. Thank you, and please leave INFORMATIVE and USEFUL comments.

By choosing not to mention your age until the end of the post wasted my time and yours as clearly you know that you should not do this at 17.

You should have just said ’ I’m 17 and want to do steroids’ and left it at that.

If your going to do drugs stick to the ones used at parties etc and have some fun - no steroids for you.

most would probably tell you not to do AAS at your young age, and there are good reasons for that. do research, be smart.

very likely you see results of your training/diet/lifestyle change (BTW cudos to you), and you want more. I’d suggest you do blood test and see what’s your current test levels are (free testesteron levels especially). At your age you are most likely way ahead of the curve in terms of hormones in comparison to older folks in here. You can accomplish in the next few years ALOT just by using your natural testesteron.

instant gratification is what’s going to create many problems for you in a long run. a cycle at 17 may cause problems for your finely-tuned-turbocharged endocrine system (do the blood test to confirm that).

my $0.02 is that focus on training/nutrition… break plateaus using your own arsenal of hormones (damn I am envious, I’d love to have test levels of a 17 year old:) only then, when you REALLY hit the wall and can’t grow then AAS is the tool that go beyond what your genetics can give you. abusing it to get quick results WILL backfire.

17? You haven’t even reached peak natty test. Jesus man, reconsider. You realise you could fuck your HPTA and never recover? How do you like the idea of having to be on TRT for the rest of your life? You say you’re going to get your hormones “back to normal”. I’ve never even heard of anyone reaching baseline test levels after first cycle. It’s always lower.

You know you’ll lose all your gains anyway and have to do another cycle to regain them? Spend a few years packing on mass that you can keep. Steroids are a stupid idea for someone your age. I wouldn’t say so if I didn’t believe it. Be smart.

[quote]pex86 wrote:
By choosing not to mention your age until the end of the post wasted my time and yours as clearly you know that you should not do this at 17.

You should have just said ’ I’m 17 and want to do steroids’ and left it at that.

If your going to do drugs stick to the ones used at parties etc and have some fun - no steroids for you.

[/quote]
“stick to the ones at the parties” and im receiving “advice” from you…

Kid, no one here is going to give you the green light to use steroids at your age. You know that, which is why you didn’t tell us your age until the end.

Do whatever you want.

[quote]AaronAloyan wrote:

[quote]pex86 wrote:

[/quote]
“stick to the ones at the parties” and im receiving “advice” from you…[/quote]

Post some pics. If you have potential and are dedicated 100% then maybe. Need to see some pics though because everyone usually thinks they look better than they really do.