T Nation

Potential Rehab Cycle

Hey guys, so here's the story. I tore my ACL in late June and had it surgically repaired in late July(Donor graft). I'm officially done with physical therapy and my doctor has advised me that it is on me to train on my own to build my bad leg back up to where it was for a return to athletic pursuits two months from now.

Sometime next week I will receive a specially made brace and with that my doctor has cleared me to return to deadlifting and squatting, albeit at low weights to start. I plan to do a combination size and strength protocol on my lower body to gain back mass and strengthen the bad leg, and a maximum strength protocol for my upper body.

I plan on following a high protein moderate fats, moderate carbs diet. I'm not really gonna focus on cutting calories during this period as recovery is my #1 goal.

The reason this post is in the steroid forum is I would like to do run a cycle to help me make up ground and get back to where I was before this injury. My goals for the cycle would be simply to put mass back on my injured leg and increase my overall strength as it has diminished due to not being able to do many compound exercises. Other than mass in the bad leg I really have no physique goals for this cycle so it's not really a "bulker" or a "cutter".

The cycle I plan on using is almost identical to a pretty interesting decca & test cycle P22 posted a long time ago that I've had bookmarked for a rainy day. The only thing I did was remove the winstrol. It would go as follows.

Week 1
900mg deca

week 2
900mg deca

week3
900mg deca

week4
300mg deca
200mg cypionate
10mg nolva ed

week5
300mg deca
200mg cypionate
10mg nolva ed

week6
300mg deca
200mg cypionate
10mg nolva ed

week7
200mg cypionate
10mg nolva ed

week8
200mg cypionate
10mg nolva ed

week9
200mg cypionate
10mg nolva ed

week10
200mg cypionate
10mg nolva ed

week11
200mg cypionate
10mg nolva ed

week12
200mg cypionate
10mg nolva ed

week13
40-60mg nolva ed

week14
40-60mg nolva ed

week15
40-60mg nolva ed

The reason I wanted to use decca was for it's reputation of lubricating the joints and obviously test in there to maintain libido. None of the sports I'm returning to have drug testing so decca's long detection time will not be an issue.

Any input welcome.

EQ is very similar why not run that at 800mg as opposed to the deca and if you got it bump the cyp to 400 or not even run it. Have you considered hgh? I believe somewhere in the search engine is a thread as to which ones are best for collagen synthesis.

for rehab purposes...i think that plan could be beneficial. the cycle matches the goal IMO. a very healthy frontload process with the deca, adding the cyp to maintain sexual function (at that low dose i'm guessing thats the purpose), stopping the deca relatively early and continuing with cyp for a lengthy period to allow the deca to clear. the plan makes sense.

all i would suggest is maybe starting the cyp from week 1 and bumping the dosage to at least 300 mg/week (to match your deca dosage after the intial frontloads).

also, i'm not sure if you will be ready for PCT just one week after your last cyp shot....i know that your active AAS levels will be low, but maybe consider waiting one more week before PCT. a quick google for a roid calculator or something similar may help you determine how much active AAS will be left in your system. just a thought.

here's a link to an old post by a good vet (who's dissapeared) about AAS and tendon health.
http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=354624
its a short thread but may help.

What advantages would EQ have over Decca if it is so similar?

As for HGH, I don't really think I can obtain it and even if I can I don't anticipate being able to afford it if the rumors I've heard about HGH prices are even close to accurate.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Good to be back Bush. Could sit around feeling sorry for myself forever.

I think you're right about the test. For some reason I got it into my head that deca had a much longer half life than test but a quick dash to the books reminded me it's not that great a difference, as you have said. Upon closer inspection, mabye something like this...

Week 1
900mg deca

week 2
900mg deca
400mg cypionate

week3
900mg deca
200mg cypionate

week4
300mg deca
200mg cypionate
10mg nolva ed

week5
300mg deca
200mg cypionate
10mg nolva ed

week6
300mg deca
200mg cypionate
10mg nolva ed

week7
200mg cypionate
10mg nolva ed

week8
200mg cypionate
10mg nolva ed

week9
200mg cypionate
10mg nolva ed

week10
200mg cypionate
10mg nolva ed

week11
200mg cypionate
10mg nolva ed

week12
200mg cypionate
10mg nolva ed

week13
10mg nolva ed

week14
40-60mg nolva ed

week15
40-60mg nolva ed

Week 16
40-60mg nolva ed

I also booted out the PCT level doses of nolva by a week cause I think Juice20 was on the money with suggesting I give the test more time to get out of my system.

I have an avenue I'm looking into just to see if I might actually be able to get some HGH. If so it might be time for a stable of T-Nation man-whores.