Potential Nuclear Attack Indications

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/site/modules/news/article.php?storyid=592

The link above details the potential for a nuclear attack on the United States. Most alarming to me was the indications that Chinese and Iranian nationals have been caught at the northern and southern borders. The illegals have also been carrying Potassium Iodide tablets.

This website gives mostly unverified information, so don’t count on it as completly accurate. Do any of the T-Nation faithful have any other information on this? Do we have any Border Patrol agents reading the site?
This forum could be used for the powers of good, not just fighting it out between liberals and conservatives.

Iran doesn’t have nukes (yet), so I think it’s unlikely they’re trying to attack us with one :). Also, does the China thing pass the smell test? I mean, China’s doing great at the moment due in large part to their enormous trade surplus with us so why exactly would they want to pick a mutually-assured-destruction-type nuclear fight?

Also, unlike Iran, China has nuclear ICBMs capable of reaching us… so, why would they be sneaking “agents” across our borders as a prelude to a nuclear attack? My advice: don’t believe everything you read on the Internet.

I’d get independent confirmation from other, better known, news source. That site looks like another conspiracy nut website.

[quote]BH6 wrote:

Do any of the T-Nation faithful have any other information on this? Do we have any Border Patrol agents reading the site?
This forum could be used for the powers of good, not just fighting it out between liberals and conservatives. [/quote]

If they catch the terrorists at the border with a nuke because elit3balla tipped off JTF through the political forum on T-Nation, I might have to start whittling on my ‘people to kill’ list, starting with the DHS.

Well no shit, someone figured out that Northeast Intelligence Network isn’t the most credible website. That was why I posted the story and asked if anyone had any other information on it. I figured I would try to experiment with the forum and try to verify the story.