Potential Low T Symptoms

Hey everyone this might be a silly question but ill cut right to it. The only time within the past 4 years that I’ve consistently gotten morning wood was when I ran an 8 week testosterone cycle. Prior to the cycle I can’t remember the last time I woke up with solid morning wood, let alone had random erections… which seemed to be corrected when I was on cycle. Could this be a potential indicator of natural T problems? I’m 21 years old, low body fat with a solid build, which often contradicts low T stereotypes. Any response will be appreciated

Additionally I heavily abused opioids at a very young age 16-17, this may be a factor.

May be low t maybe not.

We can’t guess. Need labs.

Total t
Free t
LH
Fsh
CBC
CMP
Lipids
TSH
Free t3
Free t4
Reverse t3
Prolactin
cortisol
Estradiol sensitive the LC MS assay

1 Like

Got denied labs the other day from a doc but ill do it privately. Thanks for the post mate, ill use it for the labs.

Opioids are the worse drugs you could put in your body as they sedate and damage the pituitary gland which is responsible for secreting LH which is partially responsible for testosterone production and you very likely have permanent damage. Some guys can be hypothyroid or low testosterone and be slim and not overweight. Cycling didn’t help your situation on what must have been an already compromised pituitary gland from opioids abuse.

You should check oral body temperatures over the next few weeks, body temperatures directly correlate to your fT3 status, if low you may want to add Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO) and Thyroglobulin Antibod to the thyroid panel.

1 Like

Probably wouldn’t hurt to just add those to the labs anyway, yeah I somewhat regret doing the cycle however after an extensive pct I feel the same as I did precycle. Thanks for the advice mate I’ll look into it.