Potential Gynecomastia?

I recently endeavored a dbol,test e cycle I started dbol 3 weeks before and started my injections on Monday with 250 of test I have noticed puffy/itchy nipples but no lumps I have not taken any AI and would have to wait 3 week for my AI to arrive does it look like I have gyno?

Dbol is pretty well known for causing gyno. I got some good lumps from it even though i ran arimidex. Your pic doesn’t look like gyno and if there are no lumps I wouldn’t freak out just now. Do you happen to have access to masteron? That helped me a lot on my second dbol cycle.

If you’re at the itchy nipple stage, there’s still hope. Don’t gamble dude, and get an AI as fast as possible. If you’re feeling it this early, don’t do anything and continue to run your cycle, you’re at serious risk for a disappointing conclusion with only one solution – expensive surgery. I speak from experience.

I have had itchy nipples one or two days is that still enough to get on masteron

If you can get some mast I would do it if it were me. Some guys will argue it’s anti Estrogenic properties but I know it help me since it was the only thing I changed

They have this weird almost flat look to them that’s why I am worried they don’t itch nor can I really tell if they have lumps I am bulking and can’t tell if they are just from the fat

You can definitely feel lumps. Usually pea size right under the nipple and they are tender.

Are trying to get some nolvadex or letrozole?

I have nolvadex for my pct but I would have to get more. Is the flat almost pointy nipples gyno I sent a picture but couldn’t tell

I’m not sure you have gyno based on the pics. Here is an image I found online of the stages.

I’d stop the dbol and maybe start the nolva at 30-40 mg/day and see if you feel a change.

uhhhhhh has no one noticed one thing… Do you even lift? why take dbol 3 weeks before you even start pinning?

1 Like

I find myself frequently asking this question when people post pics in pharma

The good thing about people like this using steroids is they are much more likely to shut down their hpta permanently (one can hope) thus rendering them unable to procreate and contribute to the gene pool.

You don’t have to be an expert in pharmacokinetics/dynamics but fuck man a little common sense would go a long way.

Its scary that the internet has made UGL gear so readily available to anyone with a credit card and WIFI connection.

I’ve been lifting for 4 years I’m in the midst of a heavy bulk I usually am a lot leaner

My arms look like shit from the angle , not everyone poses in “half natty” lighting to impress a few keyboard warriors

I haven’t noticed lumps or any serious signs of gyno, I have never bulked this hard before so I could just be accumulating fat quickly I do have Nolva but I would like to reap the benefits of estrogen if possible

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Dude. You’ve got like 14" arms. They’d look small from any angle. Any idiot could tell from these pictures you’re weak as fuck, and you’ve got no business using steroids.

continuing to roll on floor laughing at heavy bulk comment

3 Likes

That isn’t gyno. That’s just the early formation of tit-lats.

1 Like