Potential Gear Plan?

I have had at least 3 other cycles and am a 29 y/0ld male. I am completely open to trying something new as long as it is something that I can get that fits my goals. Sus has been chosen as my base because it has been good and extremely reliable in all past accounts.

Only on one occasion have I kickstarted and that was with D bol and, although it could have been a bad batch, it did some weird shit like made me tired as fuck and not so sure that I will ever trust that again (like a taste aversion).

Additional aims this time are to cut and although libido wasnâ??t highly necessary during deployments, at this juncture I definitely do not want any risk of that. That said here is what I have came up with and would greatly appreciate any and all feedback.

W 1-10 SUS 250mg @ 2xs/wk
W 3-8 hCG @ 250 iu E4D
W 7-10 Mast Enth 100 mg @ 3xs/week

W 11 Nolva 20mg 2x day
W 12-14" " 1x day

Nolva will be on hand throughout however, not so sure that it will be needed as Sus has been my base on all former cycles with little to no problems. During my time in the service I did take one cycle that got a little fucked up towards the end because an unexpected training session began prior to having time to prepare.

I just want to nail one down full and right. I donâ??t want it to be balls out either though as I would like to see incremental gains and still be able to determine future tweaks that should be made.

Also, I have encountered conflicting POVs on this: should there be a break for a couple weeks @ the 10 week mark prior to slamming Nolva or would there be a necessarily â??desiredâ?? effect for each method? This forum seems to be the most informative however even here there were conflicting statements.

Why masteron in the end? Take it through out the cycle if possible :slight_smile:

Pct: week 13 →

I’d look at increasing the frequency of your injections. Sust is ideally done EOD. Your hcg is better 2-3 times a week. Im also curious about your mast thinking. 4 weeks at the end there? Nolva is decent once you have a problem emerge but if you want a greater chance at preventing gyno/estrogen issues you want to have a AI in your mix.

[quote]saps wrote:
I’d look at increasing the frequency of your injections. Sust is ideally done EOD. Your hcg is better 2-3 times a week. Im also curious about your mast thinking. 4 weeks at the end there? Nolva is decent once you have a problem emerge but if you want a greater chance at preventing gyno/estrogen issues you want to have a AI in your mix.[/quote]

I agree about the AI that I didn’t include. I did make a few changes however, I am still under the impression (from Furious George and several others) that Sus 250 is done either E3D or E4D and that is the way that I have always administered it in the past because it has slow acting esters within. Mast should help to mitigate any libido issues as I understand as well. I went ahead and added a couple extra weeks of Mast ENTH (that is the important part of the name as I understand). Now it looks like this instead…and yes I had transposed the PCT incorrectly as well.

W 1-10 SUS 250mg @ E4D
W 1-12 Adex .25mg EOD last week .125mg EOD
W 3-10 hCG @ 250 iu E4D
W 5-10 Mast Enth 100 mg @ 3xs/week

W 13 Nolva 20mg 2x day
W 14-16" " 1x day

Feel free to bash or call out anything that you think is nonsense because it always helps.

It does have longer esters in it, but if you want to be able to fully take advantage of shorter esters such as prop, you want to inject eod. With a mixed esters like sust, you could be fine at e3d but if you really want your levels to remain fairly constant and yield the best results you want to inject more frequently.

There are slower acting esters in Sust and like type blends but there is also propionate which should be hit EOD. There is nothing wrong with frequent injects, it just stabilizes blood levels even more. Too infrequent cane be a problem however, when in doubt go a day too frequent than too infrequent. I personally put Prop in daily

[quote]razii wrote:
Why masteron in the end? Take it through out the cycle if possible :slight_smile:

Pct: week 13 ->[/quote]

Right, I was building several systems in several word docs and some how got the PCT crossed with an 8 week. On the Mast though, indications are that it does tend to combat some gains so I was thinking to run several weeks of Sus-Adex prior to the Mast. I guess I could punch it up a couple of weeks but I wanted to attain some Mass gains off the bat. SEE update above ^^^

[quote]saps wrote:
There are slower acting esters in Sust and like type blends but there is also propionate which should be hit EOD. There is nothing wrong with frequent injects, it just stabilizes blood levels even more. Too infrequent cane be a problem however, when in doubt go a day too frequent than too infrequent. I personally put Prop in daily[/quote]

That is a good thought because I do recall now being able to feel like I could have used another dose every week or two at least. Maybe I will start out with E3D and 3 weeks in feel the EOD. Good tip, thanks. Will I need to, in turn, up the A-dex you think?

[quote]jamn454 wrote:

[quote]saps wrote:
There are slower acting esters in Sust and like type blends but there is also propionate which should be hit EOD. There is nothing wrong with frequent injects, it just stabilizes blood levels even more. Too infrequent cane be a problem however, when in doubt go a day too frequent than too infrequent. I personally put Prop in daily[/quote]

That is a good thought because I do recall now being able to feel like I could have used another dose every week or two at least. Maybe I will start out with E3D and 3 weeks in feel the EOD. Good tip, thanks. Will I need to, in turn, up the A-dex you think?[/quote]
You can increase frequency and lower individual doses so that you still end up with the same weekly dose that way you dont need to touch your adex levels since your aas levels are the same.