Potential Cruise Dose (updated)

If you’re close with your gp or even on moderately decent terms just have their phlebotomist draw out 250 ml every month or two. It will do the trick just fine. We do it in our office for our patients with high H & H

1 Like

Update

I’ve gotten all my bloods done for the doc, I’m going to take NPP at 40 mg eod alongside my trt for a short period of time (say 5-6 weeksish), I would start with a lower dose however I want to be on for the shortest period of time possible to see if it works instead of being on a lower dose for a prolonged period of time, if I don’t notice any improvement then that concludes the end of my ‘experimentation’, if I do notice improvement I’ll lower the dose to say 50mgs pw or less. IF, in some very unlikely circumstance I die from a fatal arrhythmia, stoke, or get randomly hit by a bus or something depressing like that (I tend to have bad luck health wise) I shall be constantly be carrying a note with my username and password to this site with instructions for someone related to me to update my status.

1 Like

So, nearly time for my next set of bloods, recently I’ve been just using my 110mg/wk (109.5mg precisely), although the other day I ran out and had to go longer without (I injected 10mg of TNE on the days I had to go past injection deadline)…

I feel… awful, fatigue, lethargy, irritability etc, my anxiety is acting up a bit and I’m wondering if maybe I have something wrong other than the testosterone, but then I realized I’m spending the majority of the week with a TT in the 3-400’s

Depending on how much time I have to myself after my next appointment I’ll be running my first cycle after next appointment, dosage will be determined based off the testosterone levels from my next bloods, I want a level between 1700-1900ng/dl, this will probably take anywhere between 250-500mg/wk to achieve. I’ll be creating a separate log with pics and stuff (obviously not showing my face), this way people can either comment or flame on me due to my age, either is fine, however I don’t respond to derogatory comments or immature insults without merit

Edit: I just changed my profile pic to a pic of myself, it’s this is a bodybuilding forum so I think it’s ok

2 Likes

Lookin’ good my man. Keep rolling the updates and don’t let that anxiety creep in too far. You’ve got an outlet here if you ever need to blow off some steam or need some encouragement.

1 Like

@unreal24278 nice man! You’ve come such a long way with horrendous circumstances! Keep killing it and remember it’s a marathon not a sprint!

1 Like

@unreal24278 you mentioned that you can’t discuss things with doctors. I’ve been told that it’s actually illegal or against the rules to advise patients on steroid use in Australia.

Going back up the thread, testosterone enanthate (Primoteston Depot) isn’t too expensive, but Sustanon is. (I don’t know what black market prices are like in comparison.) I agree that the needles that come in the kit could also be used to hunt whales, but you can get a box of a hundred from somewhere like Medshop for $5 or $6, and you don’t need a prescription to buy them.

Lastly, a couple of the Aussies in the TRT forum are being looked after Dr Zentner. He’s based in Perth, but does clinics in Sydney and Melbourne once a month. I’d suggest going to see him.

Dr Z generally looks after people’s hormones, and doesn’t operate out of an anti-aging clinic. I’d get in touch with the Point Walter Medical Centre, and see if you can set something up.

Can’t really comment on anything else, other than it sounds like you’ve had a rough run with your health.

1 Like