Pot and Drinking While Using

To be honest, I don’t think a smoke of some weed after a workout will be harmful at all.

i’ve been smoking daily(all day every day) for about 12 years and i’m just fine. i make 90k a year and manage 25 men and women most of whom are twice my age, i have a degree, i lift 4 days per week, and i’m engaged to a beautiful women. any other stereotypes about “pot heads” i can destroy for you?

some of you guys are so opinionated about something you obviously know very little about it stagers me. please have a better arsenal than the propaganda shit you saw on “refer madness” as a kid back in the stone age. marijuana crazed negros are not gonna come and kill/rape you. money used for the purchase of marijuana IS NOT funding “muslim exteremists” in their “war against freedom”. there, now you can sleep at night.

if you’ll excuse me, i’m gonna smoke a big fat joint of some premuim medical cush, eat my last meal and go to bed for 8 hours.

[quote]mazilla wrote:
i’ve been smoking daily(all day every day) for about 12 years and i’m just fine. i make 90k a year and manage 25 men and women most of whom are twice my age, i have a degree, i lift 4 days per week, and i’m engaged to a beautiful women. any other stereotypes about “pot heads” i can destroy for you?

some of you guys are so opinionated about something you obviously know very little about it stagers me. please have a better arsenal than the propaganda shit you saw on “refer madness” as a kid back in the stone age. marijuana crazed negros are not gonna come and kill/rape you. money used for the purchase of marijuana IS NOT funding “muslim exteremists” in their “war against freedom”. there, now you can sleep at night.

if you’ll excuse me, i’m gonna smoke a big fat joint of some premuim medical cush, eat my last meal and go to bed for 8 hours.[/quote]

I am glad you have found a way to enjoy marijuana and be successful and enjoy life. Keep in mind a couple things: Nobody on here seriously stereotyped pot smokers. It was stated that smoking could impair gains. It was also suggested that most people at the point where they need AAS to continue making gains should evaluate their smoking habits, as this could be an easier and safer way to continue gains.

Finally, you mentioned medical-grade marijuana. The HUGE majority of pot smokers do not get this quality marijuana, it’s more swag. Another thing worth mentioning is that most pot smokers do not have the integrity that you seem to have with making life decisions and being successful. Any other assumptions about the above posts I should destroy for you?

Besides, most of the negative posts were either comical or geared towards alcohol and oral steroid consumption.

[quote]mazilla wrote:

if you’ll excuse me, i’m gonna smoke a big fat joint of some premuim medical cush, eat my last meal and go to bed for 8 hours.[/quote]

hurr internet tough words, seriously more of the people were talking about his drinking use while on steroids which people have talked about.

Speaking from purely first hand experience:

Those drugs were not beneficial with respects to weight training.

If they are for you, great.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
mazilla wrote:
if you’ll excuse me, i’m gonna smoke a big fat joint of some premuim medical cush.

Bastard.
[/quote]

Hehe. One of the advantages of living in California. Its so easy to get a prescription here as most of the people I work with have their cards.

I wonder if it might help some people achieve better gains since it can help with stress and appetite.

On a side note I used to lift stoned all the time and like TB said it could help me focus better on feeling the muscle work 50% of the time. But if I smoked too much my motivation suffered leaving me feeling “burnt out”. I even lifted on LSD twice but that was many years ago. Interesting w/o btw I felt very strong.

One of my friends trains MMA very intensely and he always smokes before he trains. He’s really good too, great stand up and submits guys left and right when they roll jujitsu. Also Eddie Bravo and Joe Rogan do the same when they train.

As for alcohol, getting drunk totally screws with my training so I don’t do it that much at all. Maybe a few times a year on special occasions. I do drink small amounts of red wine for cardio health but thats just a 2 to 4 oz glass. (Bogle petite shiraz)

[quote]mazilla wrote:
money used for the purchase of marijuana IS NOT funding “muslim exteremists” in their “war against freedom”. there, now you can sleep at night.
[/quote]

I’ve personally overseen the removal of marijuana and poppy fields in the Middle East that were connected to American buyers. Half of the farmers had links to mujahideen groups. There, now you can sleep at night.

[quote]Contrl wrote:
mazilla wrote:
money used for the purchase of marijuana IS NOT funding “muslim exteremists” in their “war against freedom”. there, now you can sleep at night.

I’ve personally overseen the removal of marijuana and poppy fields in the Middle East that were connected to American buyers. Half of the farmers had links to mujahideen groups. There, now you can sleep at night.[/quote]

While I have no reason to doubt you, I would like to point out that there is very little reason to import pot from the middle east. Between the U.S., Canada, and Mexico there is plenty going around. That said, the percentage of it coming from the mid-east must be quite low. Pot is still the #1 cash crop in California.

If anything, pot heads are funding biker gangs and Asian immigrants and other organized criminals. The funny thing is that these criminals use pot profits to purchase and distribute heroin that is STILL brought into the ports of northeastern Canada, just like the 60’s. And the heroin DOES come from the middle east. So in a roundabout way pot does fund terrorism. That’s why it’s better to smoke homegrown. Most of that commercial BC and Humboldt stuff comes from criminals.

I actually don’t even smoke anymore. I would if I were a bachelor with lots of cash and a nice grow-op. I love puffing down after lifting and before eating.

[quote]Contrl wrote:
mazilla wrote:

I’ve personally overseen the removal of marijuana and poppy fields in the Middle East that were connected to American buyers. Half of the farmers had links to mujahideen groups. There, now you can sleep at night.[/quote]

Wow I didn’t realize that the Mujahideen grew that stuff. I was under the impression it was more of the Northern Alliance who grew.

Just some added info. All the marijuana sold in the dispensaries in Cali are grow within the country mostly in Northern Cali. Most heroin sold on the west coast is grown and processed in South America and Mexico (black tar). The marijuana you talk about is exported to europe and some is made into hash where a little bit whines up on the east coast. Same with the heroine you saw. Thats turned into a white (most of the time) powdered version that is sold to europe and the eastern United States.

Anyways good work Contrl on putting a damper on those SOBs plans.

mazilla you may continue with your guilt free bong rips. Your pot is grown in the good ol US of A.

I just remembered a really dumb drinking/lifting story. Some guys and I were having a thug theme party thing one afternoon after classes. We were going old-school with gangsta rap, rolling dice, drinking forties, etc. all while on the front porch of our apartment, since we all know this is how they roll in the hood (being completely stereotypical here).

Keep in mind we are all as white as can be and were just being stupid. So we were hanging out and we were joking about some guys in the ghetto that we always saw with a curl bar in the front yard, so I went inside and grabbed my curl bar and brought it outside. We start going back and forth doing curls and we all have a HUGE buzz going.

So I’m thinking I’ll lay down on the porch and do some tricep extensions. I remember doing about three before I brought the curl bar down too far, and a bit too fast, and heard a decently loud cracking sound when the bar hit my forehead. Everyone else heard it too and asked if I was okay, which surprisingly I didn’t feel anything (booze, duh).

So the next day or two I had a monster headache. This was no hangover headache, this was a “I got hit in the head with a curl bar” headache. I decided at that point alcohol and weights don’t go together. Of course I knew that anyway, but alcohol has an odd way of being liquid courage.

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:
I just remembered a really dumb drinking/lifting story. Some guys and I were having a thug theme party thing one afternoon after classes. We were going old-school with gangsta rap, rolling dice, drinking forties, etc. all while on the front porch of our apartment, since we all know this is how they roll in the hood (being completely stereotypical here).

Keep in mind we are all as white as can be and were just being stupid. So we were hanging out and we were joking about some guys in the ghetto that we always saw with a curl bar in the front yard, so I went inside and grabbed my curl bar and brought it outside. We start going back and forth doing curls and we all have a HUGE buzz going.

So I’m thinking I’ll lay down on the porch and do some tricep extensions. I remember doing about three before I brought the curl bar down too far, and a bit too fast, and heard a decently loud cracking sound when the bar hit my forehead. Everyone else heard it too and asked if I was okay, which surprisingly I didn’t feel anything (booze, duh).

So the next day or two I had a monster headache. This was no hangover headache, this was a “I got hit in the head with a curl bar” headache. I decided at that point alcohol and weights don’t go together. Of course I knew that anyway, but alcohol has an odd way of being liquid courage.[/quote]

That’s why they call lying tricep extensions “skull crushers”. LOL

I can understand the anti-drug sentiment, but quite a few people that I used to hang out with used a hell of a lot more than just a few beers or a few tokes while they were on cycle and managed some good gains.

Nubane, vicodin-ex, and the occasional bag of herione were pretty popular.

You know, for joint pain and stuff. :wink:

Drinking probably ain’t the best thing you can do for your body, especially on top of orals, what with all the liver issues. That said, I’ve trained with some hard drinking, hard partying, strong motherfuckers. Clean living may improve your gains, but drugs and booze may not necessarily be that big of a deal if the other things (training hard, eating, sleeping) are in pretty much order.

As for pot, what’s not to like. It makes you eat and it makes you sleep- two of the best things you can do for your training. It has been safely enjoyed for over 10,000 years. It’s cheap and it’s made in America.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
I can understand the anti-drug sentiment, but quite a few people that I used to hang out with used a hell of a lot more than just a few beers or a few tokes while they were on cycle and managed some good gains.

Nubane, vicodin-ex, and the occasional bag of herione were pretty popular.

You know, for joint pain and stuff. :wink:

[/quote]

A kid at this Gym I worked out at started on Nubane then went to heroin and then finally methadone. He also stacked it with test and tren. I’m serious too.

pot may be beneficial if you have trouble eating. but you may get behind in your every day activities.

I read the first page or so of BS (and I dont mean Bachelor of Science) and decided to skip the rest.

I am assuming when you speak of drinking and smoking marijuana with respect to AAS use, you are referring to the fact that these two habits lower one’s natural test levels? That’s the thing right there man, those are your natural test levels. If you’re using what I bet at least 85% of the fellas here are using, your natural test levels are shut down anyway, so drinking and smoking pot would have no effect whatsoever on that.

As far as general health and in relation to training/powerlifting/bodybuilding, my question is why in sweet Sam Hill would you ever want to put that shit in your body? My opininon on this matter is that if you are serious enough about your traing to use AAS, but lack the discipline to cut that crap out, then maybe you should re-evaluate your situation. And I mean that you need to seriously sit down and maybe talk to someone about this… like a shrink…

There’s nothing better than chilling out after a workout with a few good rails of coke, a big reefer and a couple of beers. Then it’s time to inject the testosterone, quaff down another dbol, and a protein shake.

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

j/k of course

[quote]World1187 wrote:

I am assuming when you speak of drinking and smoking marijuana with respect to AAS use, you are referring to the fact that these two habits lower one’s natural test levels? That’s the thing right there man, those are your natural test levels. If you’re using what I bet at least 85% of the fellas here are using, your natural test levels are shut down anyway, so drinking and smoking pot would have no effect whatsoever on that.[/quote]

Out of pure curiosity, wouldn’t this be true? Wouldn’t you need to be more worried about liver damage than anything else? Estrogen escalation problems, maybe?

Also, wouldn’t protein synthesis be inhibited, since the body recognizes alcohol as a poison and favors ridding itself of the alcohol over use of protein during that time. Or would the increased levels of Test (or whatever) in the body cancel that out?

Again, I’m genuinely curious what the effect would end up being.

Hey, why not add a couple of lines of coke and a pipe full of crystal meth too? That should top it off nicely.

Hey thats a ummm "Stack " Riigghhtt ???
Ummm hey crush the Dbol to a fine powder mix with saline and inject and save your liver < playing da Banjo>

I am cracking up