Posture Improvement

Hi,sorry for my english but I will try to be comprehensible.I have lordosis and kyphosis.I read some articles such as Hips Don’t Lie: Fixing Your Force Couples,Heal that Hunchback and Neanderthal No More and I realized that it is possible to improve your posture(both lordosis and kyphosis) if you follow the directions of the articles.I also realized that if you improve your anterior pelvic tilt you’ll improve your kyphosis in some way.

The problem is that I have scoliosis also which is not pseudo-scoliosis as it is refered here http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_repair/neanderthal_no_more_iii but idiopathic but this defect doesn’t bother me a lot.My question is:can I improve my posture(lordosis and kyphosis)even if I have scoliosis or scoliosis is a barrier and I can’t do anything about these other two(anterior pelvic tilt and straight my upper back)?

no one?

foam roll your upper back. do thoracic mobility drills. you can find lots on the web.

strenghten your glutes. - start by stretching your hip flexors then doing glute bridges
once you glutes feel stronger start deadlifting.

be able to sit in a third world squat for a few minutes.

do lots of rows and pullups and pushups and planks