Posture Correction Assessment

Hi everybody,
I’m 32, I’ve been going to the gym on and off for the last 5 years, without a serious training or nutrition program.
I’ve read the Neanderthal No More series of article and would like to correct my posture, which doesn’t look great (computer job).

From the pictures you see below, what do you think are my main posture problems, and what do you think my training (weight/Stretching) should focus on and what should I avoid?
Thanks
V.

more pics

more pics

more pics

more pics

more pics

i dont get it? whats wrong with your posture? it looks fine to me… not that im an expert.

as for it getting better, strengthen up your back, stretch your hamstrings. those two have worked the most for me.

also i’d highly suggest getting a real program, a real good diet, cause unless you had a lot of fat you dont seem to have done really anything at the gym even if you were going on and off.

whitey tighties are cutting off circulation to your spine. p.s. no person finds that attractive anymore.
p.p.s. - your posture looks fine, if anything your shoulders look like they’re a tiny bit back from the hips (anti slouch) aka body over compensating for the constant slouching from a chair.

you also don’t seem to be in a natural position in these pictures anyway, like you’re forcing a pose. Just stand there, no flex, no “uncomfortable” positions, besides… how often are you just standing in one place without motion. maybe a picture of how you sit in your chair (i’m a computer administrator so I know how this goes)

I’ve only got a basic knowledge of pilates but it doesn’t seem like you’ve any pronounced postural problems

As a side not I had very bad posture until I started squatting regularly