Posting Takes a Long Time

Does anyone else have this? Whenever I make a post and I click “Submit”, it takes like 5 minutes before I get taken to the next screen that tells me that my post was actually posted…

And if I refresh my post won’t go through or I’ll double post or something stupid like that.

So… Time to get a less sucky internet provider?

My post take a few minutes, then I usually get some time out error but if I refresh the post is up. Annoying.

no, its not the ISP, I have the same problem… Sometimes it will load forever, and when I press stop and go back and refresh, my post is there.

I posted this 6 hours ago.

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
I posted this 6 hours ago. [/quote]

rofl

Each recipe I post here:

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/diet_performance_nutrition_supplements/la_cucina_anabolica_italiana

takes about an hour to get through because of post times…

Yeah, sometimes my posts take up to half an hour to show up.

Shouldn’t you just be happy that Holland even has the internet?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Shouldn’t you just be happy that Holland even has the internet? [/quote]

lol

Lol @ this thread.

Sometimes my posts don’t even make it at all TRIPLE POST GO!!!

Then we have Mackaveli, who will ALWAYS triple or quad post.
Haha

Yeah, I’ll make spelling corrections to a previous post and sometimes it will show up and sometimes it won’t.

[quote]Rattler wrote:
Then we have Mackaveli, who will ALWAYS triple or quad post.
Haha[/quote]

Mak is a total post whore :smiley: Hes just trying to get his post count into the 5 digit range...oh wait hes already there! :wink:

Seriously though, the forum`s issues are driving me nuts. Very, very frustrating. I wonder…[u]is anyone who works for T-Nation acknowledging and/or addressing these problems?[/u]

Go to tech support, start a thread, and everybody blow it up. It seems like the constant logout problem has been addressed, mainly because there’s so many posts in that thread.

I’ve mainly noticed the “Jump to last” button is completely unreliable.