T Nation

Posting Pics After Working Out 2 Months?


#21

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

[quote]Turf_TITAN_250 wrote:
lolooloololollololol

AAAahhhhaaaahaaaahaaa Try working out for 2 years then make a post! This is a joke, guys are walking around like Macho Man Randy Savage after 2 months loool. I couldnt reply to this guys look at me after 2 months post so I figure I would start a general joke thread.[/quote]

Welcome to the Forum, I can already tell you’re going to be a valued contributor…[/quote]

There are like 15 people on this forum who actually contribute anything.

LOL[/quote]

The only people “contributing” are the authors like Thibs and such.


#22

I just take, take, take, take.


#23

.


#24

[quote]Gambit_Lost wrote:
I just take, take, take, take. [/quote]

All the boys say so.


#25

Is this thread a reference to another thread? I don’t really understand the OP’s post.


#26

[quote]Mutu wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

[quote]Turf_TITAN_250 wrote:
lolooloololollololol

AAAahhhhaaaahaaaahaaa Try working out for 2 years then make a post! This is a joke, guys are walking around like Macho Man Randy Savage after 2 months loool. I couldnt reply to this guys look at me after 2 months post so I figure I would start a general joke thread.[/quote]

Welcome to the Forum, I can already tell you’re going to be a valued contributor…[/quote]

There are like 15 people on this forum who actually contribute anything.

LOL[/quote]

The only people “contributing” are the authors like Thibs and such.[/quote]

The people who run this site don’t even think like that…but thanks for being a visual aid.


#27

[quote]Nards wrote:
Is this thread a reference to another thread? I don’t really understand the OP’s post.[/quote]

My thoughts exactly.


#28

It’s a thread inside a thread which is also inside a thread.

Kinda like Inception.


#29

[quote]Johnny T Frisk wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
Is this thread a reference to another thread? I don’t really understand the OP’s post.[/quote]

My thoughts exactly.[/quote]

Most likely, OP decided to browse the RMP section for pics of undressed males to use as “visual aids” during his alone time. Upon only discovering manlets, he raged and created this thread.

That or as Momma suggested, we’ve all been Inceptioned…


#30

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
That could be said for work, life and the government in general X. [/quote]

dont even get me started on this… watched the documentary “Inside Job” the other night and I am still mad about all that shit! I cant believe the Feddy Gov keeps hiring/appointing the same motherfucks that ruined our economy to try and fix it now… So many people that I wanted to punch in the face. lol

Enjoy your Millions of dollars… with a blown out nose!!![/quote]

Be careful about developing your opinions based on “facts” from Hollywood movies.

DB


#31

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]Charlie Horse wrote:
Progress pics? Are my boobies too fat in this pic?[/quote]

Hmn… I think they’re too fat for SAMA.

But you know what COURAGE WOLF SAYS![/quote]

How can you tell without a reference shoe?


#32

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
It’s a thread inside a thread which is also inside a thread.

Kinda like Inception.[/quote]

Lol!


#33

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
It’s a thread inside a thread which is also inside a thread.

Kinda like Inception.[/quote]

Lol!
[/quote]

Its Threadception


#34

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
It’s a thread inside a thread which is also inside a thread.

Kinda like Inception.[/quote]

I can only go two levels deep before I get lost.

Yes, I have just contributed to the lack of contribution.


#35

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Mutu wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

[quote]Turf_TITAN_250 wrote:
lolooloololollololol

AAAahhhhaaaahaaaahaaa Try working out for 2 years then make a post! This is a joke, guys are walking around like Macho Man Randy Savage after 2 months loool. I couldnt reply to this guys look at me after 2 months post so I figure I would start a general joke thread.[/quote]

Welcome to the Forum, I can already tell you’re going to be a valued contributor…[/quote]

There are like 15 people on this forum who actually contribute anything.

LOL[/quote]

The only people “contributing” are the authors like Thibs and such.[/quote]

The people who run this site don’t even think like that…but thanks for being a visual aid.[/quote]

Lol didn’t you leave or something?