Posting on Certain Threads

Do some people out here cruise through the forums, see a thread that sounds delicious but then say, “AWWW SHIIITTTT!! There are like 50 fuggin posts on that” and just go over it because you dont feel like reading some of them. Certain ones i will read like the rate my physiques, ones im previously engaged in, and the ones FormerlyTexasGuy writes cause its all flames on what he says. oh, and can someone please explain Tubesteak Boogie?

[quote]Pipes06 wrote:
oh, and can someone please explain Tubesteak Boogie?[/quote]

Heh heh.

In 5th grade, there was this kid in my school who was a little bit of a dork, and randomly kids started calling him “boner.”

After a few days, in chorus class, he walked to the front of the room, on the big blue risers, and screamed out “WHATS A BONER?!”

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Pipes06 wrote:
oh, and can someone please explain Tubesteak Boogie?

Heh heh.

In 5th grade, there was this kid in my school who was a little bit of a dork, and randomly kids started calling him “boner.”

After a few days, in chorus class, he walked to the front of the room, on the big blue risers, and screamed out “WHATS A BONER?!”

[/quote]

What are you trying to say;)

Hey OP, TLDR. :wink:

ei lyk dis thred mayn. dis cool websyte. i wnt 2 get hyuge mayn. whr r da trenbologne websytes, i wnt 2 do a cykle!!1!

go, go, jason waterfalls…

I’m throwing the ol’ Tube Steak Boogie out on this one.

DB likes turtles.

Squats and milk.

you guys ssusuucckkkkk…:slight_smile:

Go eat more carrots…

…and then watch movies.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Pipes06 wrote:
oh, and can someone please explain Tubesteak Boogie?

Heh heh.

[/quote]

C’mon, rrjc5488… that was YOU, wasn’t it?

lol

[quote]belligerent wrote:
go, go, jason waterfalls…[/quote]

i used to think thats what it was too lol.

i dont even post in threads with 50 posts.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Go eat more carrots…

…and then watch movies.[/quote]

Yeah laugh it up, just wait till i look like brad pitt THEN we will see who gets the last laugh

[quote]Pipes06 wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Go eat more carrots…

…and then watch movies.

Yeah laugh it up, just wait till i look like brad pitt THEN we will see who gets the last laugh[/quote]

Hehehe.

ME.

I know what you mean. If you jump into a thread too late, it’s like people skip right over your comments sometimes.

Or at that point there is so much reading to catch up on I don’t want to bother reading through them all

[quote]Pipes06 wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Go eat more carrots…

…and then watch movies.

Yeah laugh it up, just wait till i look like brad pitt THEN we will see who gets the last laugh[/quote]

yes you will look like brad pitt in the benjamin button film, rrrrrrrrrr im huge

One time I posted a certain comment in a certain thread that got a certain response.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Pipes06 wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Go eat more carrots…

…and then watch movies.

Yeah laugh it up, just wait till i look like brad pitt THEN we will see who gets the last laugh

Hehehe.

ME.[/quote]

Brian Urlacher?