Poster Of The Week 12/22

Well, it’s that time again, T-Folk – time for us to announce our Poster of the Week !

So who’s it gonna be?

[center] . . . sully’s . . . [/center]
Thank you, sully’s, for all your many contributions and your loyalty…and that from all the staff!

To show our appreciation, we’re sending sully’s a tub of <a href=“http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459253"target="new”>Classic GROW! in his choice of flavors – chocolate or vanilla.

Stay tuned, T-Folk. We’ll be picking another POW next Wednesday. Same time, same ePlace.

I am not sure what I did to deserve this but I am very grateful. If this is a mistake, it is a very generous one.

I was going to post in the “Get a Life” forum a Thank You to all of the T-Nation staff for making this place a Christmas gift I receive every day but I will give my THANKS here and now.

In T-Nations name I will donate the price of the tub of GROW! to the Salvation Army or buy TC a lap dance the next time he is Vegas.

Merry Christmas and Joyous and Prosperous 2005 to the entire T-Nation

Congatulations!

[quote]sully’s wrote:
I am not sure what I did to deserve this but I am very grateful. If this is a mistake, it is a very generous one.

I was going to post in the “Get a Life” forum a Thank You to all of the T-Nation staff for making this place a Christmas gift I receive every day but I will give my THANKS here and now.

In T-Nations name I will donate the price of the tub of GROW! to the Salvation Army or buy TC a lap dance the next time he is Vegas.

Merry Christmas and Joyous and Prosperous 2005 to the entire T-Nation[/quote]

Wow, that’s a nice gesture on your part, Sully’s. I mean a gift like that is especially poignant this time of year. And oh yeah, the Salvation Army thing is nice, too.

sully’s, I’d like to join you in giving yuletide thanks to T-Nation’s members and contributors. I’m also thankful for Biotest and its leadership and their vision and for making their dream of a T-driven community a reality.

Long live TESTOSTERONE!!! (grin)

Oh, yeah…congrats, too, on the award. I can see it’s well deserved.

LOL.

Congrats Sully.

I think you answered your own question of what you did to deserve it. Quality actions like buying TC a lap dance, and the salvation army donation are a fine example of the type of presence you bring to the forum.

That and the awesome way you thanked the T-Nation. Class act man wish I’d have thought of it.

Once again Congrats, great choice, well deserved.

sully,
You’re a credit to the site. Thanks for all the wise words and topics.
Hope the shoulder is doing better.
Congratulations!

Congrats sully’s! You make a great site even better.

Thanks for all of the kind responses. I have received so much more from this site and all of the wonderful staff,contributing writers and T-Nation memebers that I’ll never be able to pay you all back. I guess that’s what friends do for each other.

Kind of sappy but true none the less.

Mike Sullivan