Poster of the Week: 10/06

There were so many good candidates for this week’s “Poster of the Week” that it made our job difficult to select just one winner. But hey, that’s a good thing! All these people coming together to help others and share information is what makes T-Nation such a great place.

So, we sat down and finally decided that smallnomore did an excellent job of giving great advice and being very helpful.

Congratulations, smallnomore!

To show our appreciation, we’re sending him a tub of <a href=“http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459253"target="new”>Classic GROW!

Stay tuned next Wednesday for our next “Poster of the Week.”

Congrats, smallnomore! You’ve been helpful and positive (you little devil).

Hey, way to go smallnomore!

Oh yeah, just wanted to note that I have been happily consuming my Grow! from several weeks ago… it really is great tasting!

Nice to see people being recognized for their contributions here on the T-Nation forums. Just something else that makes this such a great site!

Congratulations, smallnomore! Enjoy your Grow!

Wow, I didn’t expect this. I don’t know what to say, I didn’t prepare a speech. There’s so many people I need to thank.

I’d like to thank God, my mother-I couldn’t have done this without her endless support…

Thanks guys. This is just one more reason why T-Nation kicks arse.

mmmmmm…Grow!

Congrats smallmore! I like to call them as I see them, and Grow! is the single best tasting protein product on the market!