Post Your Personal Bests

you can tell the legitemacy of the lifts based on the deadlift, assuming theyre not absolute lies and simply partial ROM.

[quote]TheOneAndOnly wrote:
danmaftei wrote:
im 14 @123 lbs which suks i know so i got a rly bad bench of 385 i just started last year =/ and jmy squat is 755 it’s my best one but dls i hurt my back so im going lite w/560 lbs

comments plz!!!

Wow, your funny…not.

[/quote]

Keaster was better… :frowning: but I was first! I’m a Warhol. Which explains the crappiness.

Age 22(ish)
Body Weight: 148
Bench: 335 (raw)
Squat: 415 (belt only)
Dead: 425 (with straps)

I was skinny for the first time in my life, and was doing everything “wrong” as far as too much cardio and a lot of long distance running (5K races were long for me) for gaining muscle/strength. Apparently it was working for me.

I’ve been brainwashed ever since that long durration cardio (45 min), at a high heart rate (175+BPM) was bad for gaining strength and muscle. Now I’m fat and am trying to un-brainwash myself.

“It was silly when it started. Most of these numbers for the heights and weights posted are on the ‘possible but unlikely’ side.”

Hope that doesn’t mean me. 385 dealift at 160 is outrageous all of a sudden?

These posts are so friggin dumb. Anyone who has been on this site for any amount of time knows that alot of the numbers posted here are bullshit. There’s no way to judge who’s bullshitting and who’s not so whats the point?

Weight: 268( i think)
Height: 5’11 or 6’0

Bench: 210
Squat: 345
Power Clean: 180

I know my stats arnt good for my weight but for my age i like it.

[quote]ima beast EHS wrote:

I know my stats arnt good for my weight but for my age i like it.[/quote]

For 15 your lifts are good, but you really should be focusing more on losing weight right now.

You’re in dangerous territory for 15 years old bud.

Hieght: 5’8"
Bench: 240lbs
Squat: 225lbs (Just started doing them)
Deads: 315lbs
CoC: #2 (doing grip for only a month)
Hex Block: 60lb dumbell (so 30lbs)
Pinch: 115lbs
Hand size: 7 inches

So far all I can think of

Ok, my turn:

bench-365lb
squat-495
dead-495(with straps, dammit)
OH press-225
BB row-315

Believe them…or not.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Early Jan of last year, right before I got with my [now ex]girlfriend I smashed 3 broads in the same day. I haven’t been able to beat it yet.[/quote]

whether or not this is true, I’d really like to hear the story behind this. Ie how this actually went down, how you know them, were two or all of them at the same time, etc etc

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
ima beast EHS wrote:

I know my stats arnt good for my weight but for my age i like it.

For 15 your lifts are good, but you really should be focusing more on losing weight right now.

You’re in dangerous territory for 15 years old bud.

[/quote]
Im a healthy fat boy. =) No seriously i dont look it tho. Also i need this weight for football im getting a shot at varsity and its gunna be hard for them to push this weight around. brick wall baby! Thankz for your concern.

Height:6’
Weight: best-212 @ about 12%BF(currently 197, same BF, losing for a fight)
Bench: 325
Bent-Over Rows: 225 for strict reps, never tried to max
Deadlift: 405 when I was 22 or 23, with near straight laegs and rounded upper back…I cringe to think about my form back then; current best would prolly be high 3’s
Squats: 445 to parallel
Barbell Curls: haven’t even done these in years, but never got past about 115 or so

208lbs, 6’2"
Bench: 255
Squat: 455
DL: 515

Stupid bench…

5’6 195lbs

Bench-285
squat-405
dead-375

I think we should all have vids (if possible) for these threads…and then we can comment on technique and what not.

age- 20
Height- 6’2
Weight- 208

Bench- 225x1
Squat (wide, parallel) 315x5
Sumo Dead: 355x3

i have been working at bulking. about 5months ago i was like 178 from about 230. It was a lot of fat loss and mainly cuz i had never been skinny i wanted to see how it felt to be skinny- not satisfying at all. and now i wish i weighed more!

[quote]dl- wrote:
I think we should all have vids (if possible) for these threads…and then we can comment on technique and what not.[/quote]

If someone can host I’ve got a vid of my deadlift. I already know the form was bad, but you can’t ‘cheat’ a dead like you can with squats. The weight comes up or it doesn’t. :wink:

[quote]big_slacker wrote:
“It was silly when it started. Most of these numbers for the heights and weights posted are on the ‘possible but unlikely’ side.”

Hope that doesn’t mean me. 385 dealift at 160 is outrageous all of a sudden?[/quote]

I doubt it, that sounds pretty average.

Weight: 149-152 (in the morning-after a meal)
Height: 5’9"- 5’10"
Wrist: 6 1/4"
Bodyfat: ridiculously low, but still healthy

Deadlift: 350
Back squat: 245
Chin: bodyweight plus 115
Dip: bodyweight plus 105 for 3 reps

I am not, I repeat not, built to squat. My deadlift will always be about 50% more than my back squat. Of course when I surpass triple bw deadlift, I hope that will mean that I have squatted at least double bodyweight.

6’3"
235lbs

Smith Machine Squat: 255x2
Bench PresS: 405x1
Dumbell Deadlift: 80x3 (80lb dumbell in each hand)
Rack Pull: 250x3 (bar resting about 3 inches above my knee caps)
Barbell curl: 225x8 Strict form
Barbell overhead press: 95x5 Strict form
Leg extension: Level M pin on the Nautilis machine
Hamstring curl: Level F pin on the Nautilis machine
Calf raise: Level H pin on the Nautilis
Crunches: 86 in a row
Push-ups: 23 in a row, pretty bad form
40-yard shuttle: 4.37 (used lasers to test, accurate to about 5ms)
Mile Run: 9:54
12oz beer can chug: ~1.5 seconds
Longest sex session with a female partner: ~9.5 minutes
Longest quasi-sex session with self: 11minutes
Holding breath underwater: 1:38
Single semester GPA (high school): 3.12