T Nation

Post Your Personal Bests

Well, I thought it would be kinda cool to see some of your guy’s personal best records.

Mine are:

Age:16 (not a best but…)
Height:6’2 (not a best but…)
Weight:175 (not a best but…)
Bench: 230
Bent-Over Rows: 205
Deadlift: 215x12 (I dont max on dl’s)
Squats: 275 (just started ATG squats)
Barbell Curls: 140

5’11"
160 lbs

Squat-Current max 275, PR 300 (might not have been legit, no mirrors in the garage)

Deadlift-Current max??? recovering from a back injury, I pretty much do light deads on my ‘fast’ day and heavy rack pulls on heavy days. Rack pulled 405 the other day, no idea how that correlates to max dead. PR 385.

Bench-235 a couple weeks ago.

Not bad for a skinny metrosexual. :smiley:

5’5
195 lbs

Bench: 350…just wrist wraps
Squat: 425
Deadlift: 300 at best…not my favorite lift.
Barbell shrugs: Just got 405 two weeks ago.

At age 17 when I was still in high school, senior year:

Weight 175-180lbs at 5’9’’

Deadlift: 405lbs

It was pretty stupid. I’ve never maxed out since. I actually stopped deadlifting for a full 3 months because I was just like “ok, I’m done!”-if that makes any sense. Luckily I got into clean and jerks during this deadlift break.

My squat and bench are definately not worth mentioning at that point.

Early Jan of last year, right before I got with my [now ex]girlfriend I smashed 3 broads in the same day. I haven’t been able to beat it yet.

bw 190
snatch 205
full clean 295
behind the neck jerk 335
bnj + jerk 275
front squat 345
back squat 405

At 18 I was at my peak:
5’10"
190lbs
365 bench X2
405 Squat X2
495 Dead
100kg Snatch
122.5kg Clean and jerk

Those are my personal bests. I have yet to hit those marks since, but I do not train like I used to either. My workouts back then would make all but Chad W cringe. Lifting in the AM, at lunch and after school. 2+ miles running each evening. During football and wrestling I’d skip the 2 mile run at night and practice instead.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Early Jan of last year, right before I got with my [now ex]girlfriend I smashed 3 broads in the same day. I haven’t been able to beat it yet.[/quote]

Why you beating on women, dude? Not cool. Not cool at all.

im 14 @123 lbs which suks i know so i got a rly bad bench of 385 i just started last year =/ and jmy squat is 755 it’s my best one but dls i hurt my back so im going lite w/560 lbs

comments plz!!!

[quote]danmaftei wrote:
im 14 @123 lbs which suks i know so i got a rly bad bench of 385 i just started last year =/ and jmy squat is 755 it’s my best one but dls i hurt my back so im going lite w/560 lbs

comments plz!!![/quote]

Wow, your funny…not.

8 times in one day-Oh wait this is about weightlifting.

Bench -350-
Squat -750-
Deadlift -800-

weight 135
age 14

Clearly I am in the pursuit of not developing any non functional muscle.

I eat 1500 calories a day.Can’t afford Surge so I drink goat milk pre, during and post workout.

You guys think I am ready for a cycle yet.

[quote]keaster wrote:
8 times in one day-Oh wait this is about weightlifting.

Bench -350-
Squat -750-
Deadlift -800-

weight 135
age 14

Clearly I am in the pursuit of not developing any non functional muscle.

I eat 1500 calories a day.Can’t afford Surge so I drink goat milk pre, during and post workout.

You guys think I am ready for a cycle yet. [/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Today I hit three PRs. Got an easy 300 on the bench, squatted 295 off a 13 inch box and pulled 455.

I knew this thread was gonna get silly.

Age: 17 (turning 18 in a month)
Weight: 180
Hight: 6’ 0"

Bench: 225 ; (240 on the machine)
Squat: 405
Deadlift: 315 x 3
Barbell Curl: 120

[quote]musclebuilding wrote:
Well, I thought it would be kinda cool to see some of your guy’s personal best records.

Mine are:

Age:16 (not a best but…)

[/quote]

I got you beat!

Age: 28 (possibly a best if I keep going like this)

[quote]Anthony Roberts wrote:
musclebuilding wrote:
Well, I thought it would be kinda cool to see some of your guy’s personal best records.

Mine are:

Age:16 (not a best but…)

I got you beat!

Age: 28 (possibly a best if I keep going like this)
[/quote]

Hahaha, every birthday IS a PR isn’t it?

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
I knew this thread was gonna get silly.[/quote]

It was silly when it started. Most of these numbers for the heights and weights posted are on the ‘possible but unlikely’ side.

[quote]Anthony Roberts wrote:
musclebuilding wrote:
Well, I thought it would be kinda cool to see some of your guy’s personal best records.

Mine are:

Age:16 (not a best but…)

I got you beat!

Age: 28 (possibly a best if I keep going like this)
[/quote]

Damn, you got me beat I’m only 23. I’ll probably catch up to you soon tho, I’m on a really good cycle right now.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.