Post Your Meal

A rainy day at Bondi. I’m having the Jerusalem salad at Sabbaba. The lamb is really nice. Homemade homus and a homemade lemonade followed by a short black coffee.

See if this were my thread, I’d be accused of being a Dbag for bragging about my meal…“hey guys look at my meal”! Dammit sex machine, get over yourself and your stupid meals!!

But i know you’re just looking to open up a conversation. My meal right now is coffe followed by a Protien shake then a pre work out, not very picture worthy.

Looks damn tasty! I would have gone with a VB rather than a lemonade though.

[quote]MartyMonster wrote:
Looks damn tasty! I would have gone with a VB rather than a lemonade though. [/quote]

I’m hoping to keep my driver’s licence a bit longer otherwise yes, I would have had an Australian beer probably; but not VB. Usually Coopers Red.

[quote]carbiduis wrote:
See if this were my thread, I’d be accused of being a Dbag for bragging about my meal…“hey guys look at my meal”! Dammit sex machine, get over yourself and your stupid meals!!

[/quote]

Just a $15 lunch at a cafe dude. Nothing. Bragworthy. If you’re interested in my bragging see the Euro car thread. Did I mention I drive an Audi S4? I’m simply utterly awesome in every way. Chicks dig me. Guys wanna be me.

[quote]

But i know you’re just looking to open up a conversation. My meal right now is coffe followed by a Protien shake then a pre work out, not very picture worthy.[/quote]

Actually the truth is I’m a lonely loser looking for attention from other human beings if only over the Internet in a few exchanges of words. That and I’m interested in recipe ideas. I haven’t figured out what I’m having for breakfast and lunch tommorow yet. Ideas? I was thinking maybe poached eggs, spinach and toast(Benedict), Turkish coffee, a small glass of apple juice? I generally see how I feel at the time rather than planning ahead but it’s good to have ideas at hand to decide from amongst. Sometimes I add a pinch of all spice to my Turkish coffee. I’m very fond of pistachio flavoured Turkish delight too actually only I have to go to Auburn(allah Akbar bang bang bang) to get it. I get my Jew food in St Ives and Bondi. Turkish food at Auburn. Italian and top French restaurant in Leichardt and Double Bay respectively. Anyone dining in Sydney or Melbourne should seek my advice. I know the best joints in town.

Edited to fix quotes…anyone got a meal to post yet?

Is that Jew food that you posted?

Damn. Looks almost exactly like Muslim food.

I guess Muslim food comes with homemade Hamas.

[quote]carbiduis wrote:
See if this were my thread, I’d be accused of being a Dbag for bragging about my meal…“hey guys look at my meal”! Dammit sex machine, get over yourself and your stupid meals!! [/quote]

No, if this was your thread, the question would be, “how does a fellow as muscle-bound as you bring the fork all the way up to his mouth?”

:slight_smile:

Someone mention my S4? Yes well, here I am crossing the Harbour Bridge in old Sydney town tonight. I don’t live in Sydney. Too many…well, I live in a rural area where people are semi-sane for the most part if not too bright.

The video didn’t show up. Maybe it’s an unsupported format. Oh well, I’ll try again…

:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

:P[/quote]

You sir created a wonderful thread.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

:P[/quote]

You sir created a wonderful thread. [/quote]

Thanks.

A lot more possible back then for a thread like that to thrive. Much more active forum.