Post Your Leg Workout

im fucking struggling with legs at the mo anything would be greatly appreciated

i have just done front squats 4x4
and back squats 4x4 and go up on to my toes after each rep i dont do anything to do with hamstrings (as such) as i do romanian deads these have gave me great strength gains … cheers

This will help:

This one has been known to help with the mind muscle connection.

Make sure to gear up (belt, squat suit, knee wraps, gloves, etc.) before using this beast; it’s a highly advanced piece of equipment.

Arrrr shit i should have known, i posted on the bodybuilding section i forgot it is full of bellends that like to hit off on others to raise self esteme i will go on the strength section…as strong as you look!of course!

[quote]Sosruko wrote:
Arrrr shit i should have known, i posted on the bodybuilding section i forgot it is full of bellends that like to hit off on others to raise self esteme i will go on the strength section…as strong as you look!of course![/quote]

there’s a whole leg thread a few threads below yours

Here a tip:

Try using the search function numbnuts.

Or better yet, tell us a little bit about what you’re currently doing and perhaps you’ll get some advice.

Good job changing your avatar and removing that silly picture of yourself - You looked all of 145 pounds.

I’m sure you’ll be a big hit in the Strength section.

Fucking troll.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Sosruko wrote:
Arrrr shit i should have known, i posted on the bodybuilding section i forgot it is full of bellends that like to hit off on others to raise self esteme i will go on the strength section…as strong as you look!of course!

there’s a whole leg thread a few threads below yours
[/quote]

Exactly.

But that would require actual work. Keyboard surfing is difficult for the OP.

Kind of like squats apparently.

Here bro. Her’s what I do:

Squats: 6x4-6
leg extension:1x20 (done with a 10 reps max weight)

Romanian deadlifts: 6x4-6
leg curls:1x20 (with a 10 reps max).

That was for heavy leg day. I do another leg workout like that during the week, and everything’s the same except that I do 4x15-20 for squats and deadlifts.

yeh i prob will as i talk a good talk to those that chat the chat…
Guess i didnt put to much of my prs

iam a 155 actually and going to do three times bw dead tomorrow,but squats are fucking slop as i had a "twinge"in my knee hence the romanian deads.
thanks jehovasfitness i will check it.

noted forbes cheers

I dont know,did you go and search those pics or did you already have them on your computer either way get a life immagrant

Back Squat 60%1rmx6 80%1rmx6 90%1rmx2 80%1rmx6 70%1rmx8

Glute/Ham Raises 3x10

RDLs

Leg Press

I do it twice a week. My leg press weight/reps varies and sometimes I do glute/hams while holding a plate other times I just do the 10 explosively. The squat routine has allowed me to add about 20 pounds every 2 weeks. May not be for everyone but it seems to work for me.

[quote]Polish Rifle wrote:
Here a tip:

Try using the search function numbnuts.

Or better yet, tell us a little bit about what you’re currently doing and perhaps you’ll get some advice.

Good job changing your avatar and removing that silly picture of yourself - You looked all of 145 pounds.

I’m sure you’ll be a big hit in the Strength section.

Fucking troll.[/quote]

not a troll

i know this guy. he is a committed lifter, but new to bodybuilding and gaining mass and will go a long way. only just joined T-Nation and still feeling his way around. hasn’t learned the ettique yet. cut him some slack.

sosruka: spend a bit of time looking around and reading old threads/articles.people are a little sensitive around here as this forum in particular attracts a lot of idiots and troll posts.
cheers. ali.

ok i have copied that iwill give it ago very appreciated i normally do low reps but iwill give it ago cheers

cheers al

[quote]alit4 wrote:
not a troll

i know this guy. he is a committed lifter, but new to bodybuilding and gaining mass and will go a long way. only just joined T-Nation and still feeling his way around. hasn’t learned the ettique yet. cut him some slack.

sosruka: spend a bit of time looking around and reading old threads/articles.people are a little sensitive around here as this forum in particular attracts a lot of idiots and troll posts.
cheers. ali.[/quote]

Generally, if someone posts a question like he did on their 5th or 6th post, it screams troll. You apparently know this as well…

My apologies to the OP.

[quote]Polish Rifle wrote:
alit4 wrote:
not a troll

cheers. ali.

Generally, if someone posts a question like he did on their 5th or 6th post, it screams troll. You apparently know this as well…

My apologies to the OP.

[/quote]

yeah… i know!

Today:
squat:
135x3
185x3
225x3
275x3
belt+wraps
295x3
315x2 guy touched me a bit on the second one
295x2

Front squat:
didn’t get up very high in weight, can’t stabalize the bar on my shoulders for multiple reps. Will do these anderson squat style next time so I can replace the bar after each rep.

Glute ham (stricter then normal)
mex10
me+25x3
mex8

super wide lat pulldown
100x10
120x10
140x10
160x10
180x5

Leg extention
worked up to
265x12
265x9

abs

legs/back width

Squats, work up to a top set of 4-6. Then do a less heavy set for 8-12.

Leg press/hack squat if your knees can take it. Either warm up and do an all-out 20-repper, or do some tough straight sets. Whatever, ultimately doesn’t really matter.

Romanian/stiff legged DL’s, work up to a heavy set or 2.

Lying leg curls, warm up and rest pause, shooting for maybe 15-30 reps total.

Leg extensions, I warm up and do an all out 40-50 rep set.

Just stick to the basics, it all works.

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:
Squats, work up to a top set of 4-6. Then do a less heavy set for 8-12.

Leg press/hack squat if your knees can take it. Either warm up and do an all-out 20-repper, or do some tough straight sets. Whatever, ultimately doesn’t really matter.

Romanian/stiff legged DL’s, work up to a heavy set or 2.

Lying leg curls, warm up and rest pause, shooting for maybe 15-30 reps total.

Leg extensions, I warm up and do an all out 40-50 rep set.

Just stick to the basics, it all works.
[/quote]

Exactly. Not quite as many high rep stuff for me, but other than that, spot on.